The Inn is an old farmhouse, tastefully redone, with rooms in cottages, the barn and the house. Home to a one star Michelin restaurant, one gets to stay in luxury and eat excellent breakfasts and dinners. Two cats, Charlotte and Jasper, provide amusement on the property. Located right in the heart of Sonoma wine country (think Pinot Noir in particular), the Inn is just a few miles away from world class wineries such as William Selyem and Rochioli. We liked the cottages best--small but cozy with fireplaces and in room saunas--at half the price of the big resorts. The spa is excellent, although they lack an exercise room and a lounge/bar for just hanging around. The concierges are very friendly and can get you into other top restaurants and wineries for private tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County