Stayed a night in the barn recently. the quality of the room and furnishings was impeccable... and the hotel overall is cute, homely and welcoming. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Dinner at the restaurant is a must, and was a real highlight of our stay.
We upgraded ourselves from a standard room and were so glad we did... they are right next to the road and might be a bit noisy, where the barn rooms are about 2 x the size of the others and set well back. Only draw back is that it rained very heavily, so even though we had umbrellas we got thoroughly soaked walking to dinner and breakfast and our car. Not a big issue but a few covered spots, better drainage on driveway, and an awning over the restaurant doorway would help!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of twenty-five cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County