My husband and I stayed in a Barn Room for 2 nights and it was fantastic! Everything was spot on....from the indoor/outdoor fireplace to the beautiful furnishings.
We (7 of us in our group) were greeted with smiles from the friendly staff. They opened a bottle of wine for us to have while waiting for them to get us all situated in our rooms. We were shown to our rooms with explanations of everything in the room.
One of my favorite things was the TUB. I am a bath gal and I loved the tub. It was deep enough and long enough to have a nice, long, leisurely soak. I opened the window by the tub to speak with my husband who was enjoying the outside portion of the fireplace relaxing on the patio. Both with a glass of wine in our hands! The complimentary Bath Salts and Soaps were heaven too.
Speaking of heaven, the bed felt like we were sleeping on a cloud. Fluffy, perfect and oh, so comfortable.
My husband absolutely loved the heated floors in the bathroom. It was an added touch that makes this place so comfortable & cozy.
Hmmmm.... comfortable, I am starting to see a pattern here.
One of the evenings, we all (us & our friends who also stayed there) hung out by the fire pit and drank wine, made the s'mores and relaxed even more. The other evening we ate at the restaurant. The food was very good and the wine pairings were spot on too!
Ask for Zoe if you have a massage. She has calming hands.
We did the wine tours, wine pairings with food and had a great time knowing we were coming back to the Farmhouse to end the day!
Our friends treated us to a week in Sonoma, San Francisco and Napa, so I can't say whether it was 'worth the price' or not. All I can say is that It was the best place we stayed on our trip - in fact, one of the best places we have ever stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County