If there is a more perfect way to combine rustic and luxury I have yet to visit it.....We stayed in a barn suite. It was perfect. Large bathroom, indoor/outdoor fireplace, tall ceilings, lots of light and an awesome deck to relax on. Anna was extremely helpful in planning our trip which was centered around The Russian River Valley. Every morning was perfect as we had breakfast outside and read the newspaper. I can't imagine I would stay anywhere else when we go back. The only regret I have is that we didn't get to spend more time in the room. I could have hung out all day next to the fireplace reading a book and been content.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County