We went to Farmhouse Inn for the first two nights of our honeymoon. It was very nice, but not amazing. They did offer us an upgrade for extra $ on the day we arrived, and I enjoyed our room, but expected a bit more when paying ~$400 per night. Especially on our honeymoon. We did not feel "special" as we did at other places we stayed on our honeymoon.
The breakfast was very, very good. Although, there were only two options and it was not possible to make any substitutions, so it could be a problem if you did not like either option. Also, breakfast is not available until 8:30 am, which seemed a little late, but didn't affect us much.
I loved the complimentary bath salts and soaps that they made available to guests. Also, the chocolate chip cookies and milk at night were a really nice touch.
We went to one of the Farmhouse Inn "partner" wineries and it didn't seem like we received any VIP treatment after we mentioned that we were staying at the Farmhouse Inn. Not sure what we were supposed to get, but they still charged the full tasting rate.
Definitely above average, but did not blow my mind.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.