Room, gardens, pool, and service were very good.
For vegetarians, dinner at restaurant was average, especially considering the price, except for the deserts which were really tasty (Heath bar crunch ice cream and chocolate souffle with a bourbon sauce). It's definitely a meat eaters restaurant and our fellow diners seemed to be really enjoying themselves. A plus is that the chef did not over salt the food. Also, I must say that breakfast was noteworthy (wonderful melon soup, delicious homemade muffin, and savory huevous rancheros).
Will certainly return. Probably won't eat dinner at the restaurant again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A total of eighteen cottages, rooms and suites dot our 6 acre property. Recently renovated and re-decorated, each individual space offers a mix of historical whimsy, classic elegance and luxurious sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Hotel Forestville
- Farmhouse Inn And Restaurant
- Farmhouse Inn & Restaurant Forestville, CA - Sonoma County