Corks Restaurant at Russian River Vineyards
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Corks Restaurant at Russian River Vineyards is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Forestville
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ross Station
Description: Corks at Russian River Vineyards offers an unparalleled wine country dining experience. As one of only five winery/restaurant combinations in California, we are delighted to feature elegant and creative cuisine especially tailored to stellar wines of Russian River Vineyards. Executive Ruben Gomez creates mouth watering fare from our organic farm located on our property. While sourcing his protiens from sustainable local purveyors and out of the waters of the pacific ocean.
San Francisco, CA
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We loved this place! We had dinner here on a warm November night out on the patio. The ambiance is warm and romantic with the trees, lighting and heat lamps. There were couples and families and all seemed to be enjoying their evening.
I had the portobello ravioli and my boyfriend had the seared ahi. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The wine list was nice too, offering a good variety and offered a few that were affordable by the glass ($7-8), which is nice since I had just spent money on wine all day!
Service was excellent too! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice meal in a beautiful setting without being too expensive or pretentious.

• Visited November 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is the perfect spot after a day of wine tasting. Sit out on the patio, pet Chester and relax with another glass of your favorite wine. Oh, it's not as tasty as you thought? Don't worry, they keep trying. And the food? Simply Terrific! If you are within 100 miles, it's worth the drive.

Windsor, California, United States
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Awesome friendly staff! I have to admit that this is one of the most friendly places with professionalism. I would love it if they expand their brunch menu!

Visited July 2012
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“VERY pleasant meal in California Sunshine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had driven over from the coast, on our way to Napa and decided to stop for lunch. We discovered Corks and were surprised as we had never noticed it before in our travels in this area. We had lunch on the patio, accompanied by terrific local wines. Service was terrific, very attentive. Food was AWESOME and we had such a great time!

• Visited September 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
“I can't get Chester out of my mind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at Cork's. The food was terrific and I was able to eat gluten free without an issue. It was a little cold on the patio (the tables by the heaters were full) so we decided to eat in the garden room. It was perfect because the large sliding door was open (they asked us if we would like it closed, but we liked it open) which made us feel connected to the outside. I noticed this dog by someone's table in the garden and the waiter told me it was the owner's dog. I wanted to meet the dog and they called Chester to come to say hello. This may be one of the sweetest most gentle and mellow dogs ever. Don't worry if you don't like dogs, he is unobtrusive and may not be around the garden. But for those who love them, I so enjoyed spending time with him later. When we come back to the area, the restaurant is wonderful - so we'll enjoy - but I also can't wait to see Chester again.

• Visited September 2012