“Topolos is closed, now called Corks” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Russian River Vineyards Restaurant & Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Forestville
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ross Station
Description: Corks at Russian River Vineyards offers an unparalleled wine country dining experience. As one of only five winery/restaurant combinations in California, we are delighted to feature elegant and creative cuisine especially tailored to stellar wines of Russian River Vineyards. Executive Ruben Gomez creates mouth watering fare from our organic farm located on our property. While sourcing his protiens from sustainable local purveyors and out of the waters of the pacific ocean.
Santa Rosa, California
“Topolos is closed, now called Corks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

I Listed it as terrible because it is closed. It was ok, but now its something else I thought I would give a try. I didnt like Corks at all - very long wait for the food which was not good. there are a lot of good reviews, but I couldnt give one. see other review.

Santa Rosa, California
“I wanted it to be good...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

Our group was promptly seated, the servers were great, but it took 75 min to get our meal. Im guessing something was not right in the kitchen. No vegan options. Portobello mushroom was just ok - kind of tasted old. My Mom had salmon which tasted like it had freezer burn and had mussels with it that were AWFUL (I am reminded that we shouldn't order shellfish in months with "r" in them). My friends had the cheese sandwich (little) with tomato soup that had an odd taste (not good). The squash dish was good though. Overall it was way overpriced and we waited far too long. Will not go back. Im glad other folks had better experiences. Cost $20-40

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars
Fenton, Michigan
“Out of the way gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

Enjoyed our meal so much- outside seating was comfortable and relaxing. CHester (the dog) kept us company and the wine with his label was yummy. We would eat here again and it was so close to The Raford House.

Visited October 2011
Libertyville, Illinois
“Very good...a little noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

The food and preparations were very good. Fresh, local ingredients are clearly put to good use and the wine list is what one would expect in Sonoma County. However, the dining rooms are little crowded and reflect / amplify the other guests noise.

Visited October 2011
Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania
“No complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

We dined here due to a recommendation from our B&B and it's proximity. I had very good poached oysters, and an excellant halibut. No complaints from me, but be aware they have a restaurant dog. Not pushy, just around. I like that sort of thing, but others might not.

• Visited September 2011