As a returning customer, i was expecting another level of service since i had mixed feelings about my previous stay. And indeed, their service was simply perfect. Some of the staff still remember me from my previous visit and I was really glad to see them again.
We checked in into a deluxe room with a terrace, although it is smaller than the other deluxe rooms. The main reason was that my friend wanted to enjoy the night sky. True enough, (and i can't believe it!) she stayed outside till 1 am, and went back in to sleep, and went back to the terrace again to enjoy the sunrise. The view and silhouette from the morning sun was truly amazing and romantic. The ambience and surroundings of the hotel is enough to make one feel relaxed and rejuvenated, imagine what the spa and comfortable rooms can do to you. Even the poolside is a great place to take a nap.
Highlight of the trip was the chocolates for returning customers. The hotel staff surprised us around 8pm and delivered chocolates. Not the ones we usually have during turndown service (we had chocolate mousse), but rather quality handmade chocolates beautifully arranged and decorated. When i mentioned highlight, its not really about THE chocolate, but the hotel's gesture to returning customers which makes us feel appreciated. This is what hospitality is all about.
I also noticed that the hotel rotates their staff. The same person could be seen at the valet counter, sometimes at the reception, or even driving the vito. So one can see their friendly faces almost everywhere. I would say this is multitasking at its best and the staff are competent with just anything.
Overall, the trip was awesome and this beautiful place is still the best hotel i've ever been to so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is World’s First Organic Wellness Destination Spa Resort situated majestically amidst a 150-million-year-old tropical rainforest, • It is modelled after an 11th century medieval ‘Hault Koesnigburg’ castle in Alsace, France.• The Chateau boasts 200 elegant rooms and suites.• A premier spa destination where guests are offered the highest and uncompromising levels of service in their quest for a lifestyle transformation.• Finest and most splendid array of organic products to relish guests from renowned organic toiletries to organic linen. • Exquisite organic wine and beer while adoring fresh organic fruits and delights. Organic nourishment to incite pleasures. • The Chateau prides itself on providing its guests with unprecedented organic gourmet dining experiences that will delight even the sharpest of palates. • Spa sanctuary: The Chateau offers a definitive organic destination spa ritual that is an integral part of the experience at its European inspired, state-of-the-art spa, La Sante. • The intuitive spa personnel who deliver personalized therapies and programs that are designed to meet individual needs and health goals ranging from body pampering, beauty, anti-stress, body cleansing, fitness, weight loss, and most interestingly the couple retreat, whilst also offering gentle guidance in the areas of nutrition and exercise. • La Sante is the first to offer its clientele the use of illusive European thermal facilities which include a herbal infused sauna chamber, salt grotto or mud chamber, and a Soap Brush/Aquaveda heated bed with automatic body scrub facilities. • With the resort’s quintessential focus on progressive well being and vitality, The Chateau is not only a retreat that embraces holistic ideas and relaxing principles but one that defines the eminent journey towards wellness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Spa And Organic Wellness Resort
- The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Hotel Bentong District
- The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort Malaysia/Bukit Tinggi