“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort

You added The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort to your Saves list
The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort
5.0 of 5 Spa   |   KM 48, Persimpangan Bertingkat, Lebuhraya Karak, Bukit Tinggi 28750, Malaysia   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bukit Tinggi
Malaysia
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

As a returning customer, i was expecting another level of service since i had mixed feelings about my previous stay. And indeed, their service was simply perfect. Some of the staff still remember me from my previous visit and I was really glad to see them again.

We checked in into a deluxe room with a terrace, although it is smaller than the other deluxe rooms. The main reason was that my friend wanted to enjoy the night sky. True enough, (and i can't believe it!) she stayed outside till 1 am, and went back in to sleep, and went back to the terrace again to enjoy the sunrise. The view and silhouette from the morning sun was truly amazing and romantic. The ambience and surroundings of the hotel is enough to make one feel relaxed and rejuvenated, imagine what the spa and comfortable rooms can do to you. Even the poolside is a great place to take a nap.

Highlight of the trip was the chocolates for returning customers. The hotel staff surprised us around 8pm and delivered chocolates. Not the ones we usually have during turndown service (we had chocolate mousse), but rather quality handmade chocolates beautifully arranged and decorated. When i mentioned highlight, its not really about THE chocolate, but the hotel's gesture to returning customers which makes us feel appreciated. This is what hospitality is all about.

I also noticed that the hotel rotates their staff. The same person could be seen at the valet counter, sometimes at the reception, or even driving the vito. So one can see their friendly faces almost everywhere. I would say this is multitasking at its best and the staff are competent with just anything.

Overall, the trip was awesome and this beautiful place is still the best hotel i've ever been to so far.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
TheChateauMalaysia, Management at The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience at our resort and are glad to know that you enjoyed your return visit to our resort

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful recommendation from you. We are also pleased to note your compliments on our level of service and your kind comments about our gourmet chocolates have been well received.

We look forward to the delight of welcoming you back to The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort and once again express our gratitude for your repeated patronage.

Management @ The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Arabic first
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My girlfriend and I booked the suite and spa for a one night stay in March 2013. The arrival experience was awesome. We were allowed to park at the lobby level and we were greeted by the concierge who took up to a check in room which was like a small waiting room and offered us juice and towel. It was like going to a 5 star resort... truly indeed.

Check in was super efficient and were introduced to our butler who then guided us to our suite. On the way there he explained all the facilities available and what we could do at the resort. The room was spacious and appreciate their nice tray of cookies and cakes for our anniversary.. and the room is comfortable, well laid out and super up market amenities.

On the way to the room, the corridors were a little dusty due to on going renovation works, otherwise its really quiet and nice. It has a nice charm.

The SPA experience was awesome. Its really worth a try. We both enjoyed the couple treatment and it was done with great care and were down to details and took all our needs into account during the treatment.

For dinner we walked over to the nearby food eateries and enjoyed crisp fresh air along the way.

Breakfast was awesome, prepared by the chefs as and when we made a request. It was very tasty and the dining environment was comfortable and has a nice view of the Titiwangsa Range.

Overall we had a good stay and enjoyed our time. There isn't much to do except for the Spa and just enjoying the lush greenery and the comfort of the resort.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
TheChateauMalaysia, Management at The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Vignesh,

We are extremely delighted to receive your review and express our gratitude for sharing your experience on the public platform. We are a 5 star luxury spa resort in Malaysia and are located in the peaceful Berjaya Hills. The team at The Chateau Spa and Organic Wellness Resort pays special attention to guest needs and is happy to have made your stay comfortable and memorable. Your appreciation regarding the spacious rooms, meals served at the restaurants, efficient services and state-of-the-art amenities have been conveyed to the team.

La Sante Organic Wellness Spa provides innumerable therapies to relax the tired body and stressed mind. We are a spa destination and are glad to know that you had a pleasurable couple spa experience.

We thank you once again for the valuable feedback and would love to host your stay in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We had our reunion gathering at The Chateau. Great time spent here. Very warm hospitality service right from bell boy to customer service officer. Amazing building structural design! Planning one for family trip very soon. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest,

We are extremely delighted to receive your review here on TripAdvisor and thank you for giving us an opportunity to host you at our luxury spa and wellness retreat in Malaysia.

Nestled in the peaceful Berjaya Hills in Malaysia, our resort is indeed a blissful haven for tourists. We are glad that you had a great time for your reunion and that our services & amenities fell at par with your expectations.

Thank you once again for your feedback and for recommending us and eagerly look forward to your next visit with your family.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed at the Chateau at a weekend to celebrate our anniversary and it was the perfect romantic getaway - peaceful, relaxing and well kept. As Chateau guests you are treated well everywhere on the hills. There is always a ride available to take you around the hills and the staff is really friendly. The 7 star spa is absolutely worth it! Don't miss the free yoga lessons in the morning! Will definitely return for another break soon.

• Stayed February 2013
TheChateauMalaysia, Management at The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

We express our gratitude to receive your review and are happy to know about your pleasant stay experience. The Chateau Spa and Organic Wellness Resort is one of the luxury resorts in Malaysia and provide a more than satisfying experience to the guests. Located at Berjaya Hills, our resort is an ideal romantic getaway for couple travelers.

The resort is an idyllic haven for discerning traveling searching for total well-being. We are a spa destination and offer a range of treatments for a lifestyle transformation. Guests can experience highest and uncompromising levels of service while staying with us.

Thank you for your praiseworthy comments. We await your next visit soon.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

First impression of the hotel, quiet, very quiet which in fact I like it very much. To be able to have all the peace to myself & able to unwind myself from the work & city life.
Staffs were very friendly, readily to assist and chatty. In fact, they are much better than other 5 star hotels I had visited before.
All things they used are organic - from table napkin to bed sheets & food provided are organic too. Never ever in my life I had such a tasty & healthy breakfast in a hotel/ resort. Loved their organic orange juice.
Swimming pool is not heavily douse with chlorine. Full gym facility with instructor & complimentary yoga lessons in the morning.
Please do not miss the Spa. A must do!
No regrets in choosing the Chateau my 10th anniversary & did my wedding proposal at the L'Assiette Restaurant.
I like to hereby extend my heartfelt thanks to Hotel Manager Andre Gentzsch & Restaurant Manager Stanley Ho for making this possible & providing me & my partner impeccable service together with all their staffs.
Overall a place for you to unwind & relax. Regrettably I stayed only for 2 nights.
Will I be returning? A definite YES!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, we congratulate you for your 10th marriage anniversary and are delighted to know that you choose us during your recent trip to Malaysia. It fills us with immense pleasure to know that our services and products were at par with your expectations.

The Chateau Spa and Organic Wellness Resort, located at Berjaya Hills, Malaysia, is a peaceful getaway for business and leisure travelers. The resort boasts of eco-friendly rooms that offer 100% organic products and modernistic amenities for discerning patrons. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed our world-class recreational facilities like swimming pool and gym.

We aim at providing an unprecedented dining experience to our esteemed guests through our multi-cuisine restaurants. Special acknowledgment for the efforts of the staff has been duly conveyed to them.

Once again, thank you for encouraging us with your kind review. It would be an honor for us to serve you again.

Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I recently returned from a one-night stay in Chateau and am already planning the next time I will visit again. With wonderful facilities, extremely polite and helpful staff and good food (if a bit pricey), Chateau offered an unexpectedly charming experience even for a short stay like mine. Service was top-notch all the way, the room and compound were very clean and well-maintained (and surprisingly mosquito-free, considering its proximity to the forest), and the spa experience was one of the best I've had, with a wonderful hydropool and friendly, warm therapists. Special mention needs to be made for the poolside staff, who provided extra towels and fruit on their own initiative and even ran after me to return my mobile phone when I left it behind.

A truly magical place for a relaxing, serene holiday. I will definitely visit again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheChateauMalaysia, Management at The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Extremely delighted to receive your review, the entire team of The Chateau Spa and Organic Wellness Resort expresses its heartfelt gratitude to you for sharing your experience with us on this public platform and for choosing to stay with us. Nestled in the peaceful Berjaya Hills in Malaysia, our resort is indeed a blissful haven for tourists.

Our thoughtfully appointed rooms provide pure luxury to guests with 100% organic bed and bath products. We take utmost care while maintaining the hygiene of the rooms and pay special attention to guest amenities. La Sante Organic Wellness Spa provides individualized therapies to relax the tired body and stressed mind of our esteemed patrons. We are glad to know that you had a pleasurable spa experience and your special mention for the efforts of the staff has been duly conveyed to them.

Once again, thank you for your support and valuable feedback. It would be an honor for us to serve you again.

Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed here with my family and a friend. We stayed from 2 to 4 April (midweek). We generally had a very pleasant stay. The staff made a real effort re service, the rooms were very comfortable and the place was truly in a tranquil and beautiful environment. We tried L'Assiette" the French restaurant the first evening and it was acceptable although not spectacular and the wine choice was not particularly inspiring - service very attentive though.

As for activities, they were disappointing to be honest. My daughter (14) wanted to go horseriding and brought all her gear from Hong Kong, very much looking forward to riding in an open environment (which is not easy to do in Hong Kong). However, when the riding staff said that unsupervised riding was not permitted - all horses basically needed to be led by the supervisor - then she decided not to bother and went back to her room to play on her computer (frankly, I don't blame her). We wanted to do a canopy walk on rope ladders above the forest. However, due to some rain earlier in the day, this was suspended - we pressed a bit and they eventually allowed us to walk across the road to the first junction. It wasn't clear to me why we couldn't have gone further though. The zip line (abseil type activity) was also closed - although not sure why. The swimming pool in the hotel is in a very lovely environment and I'm sure very nice to sit around in the super comfortable loungers. However, it was pretty useless if you wanted to swim lengths (as I did) as the shallow end was very shallow(!) and one end was oblique to the other end so you kind of had to swim diagonally across the pool. Also, there is a child's paddling pool at one end of the pool although no children are permitted in the hotel....so couldn't quite work why it was there. I didn't try the Spa but my wife and her friend did and they also did some yoga - no complaints about that from them. My wife was disappointed that our upgraded room did not have a bath tub - only a shower - so she couldn't soak in some bath oils after taking the spa treatment.

Apart from those quibbles, I would definitely go back as it really was a relaxing stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
TheChateauMalaysia, Management at The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to host you at our resort and sharing your stay experience on this public platform. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property and found the room, service and ambience worthy of appreciation. We regret that you couldn’t enjoy our leisure activities to the fullest; however, we want to assure you that all the precautions were taken for your safety.

We have also taken a note of your concern the swimming pool and ensure you that appropriate steps will be taken at the earliest. We also take this opportunity to share the good news that The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort has won 2013 World Luxury Spa Awards Country Winner in Best Luxury Destination Spa Category.

Thank you once again for your constructive feedback. We look forward for your patronage and support.

Management @ The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort

Been to The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort? Share your experiences!