The previous reviews have covered almost everything. This place earns its reputation largely due to its hard working and well trained staff (most of them gracious Filipinos). In particular, Michael from F&B who served us during breakfast and dinner by the pool was just outstanding. Thoughtful attentive service delivered from the heart. Went for the Swedish hard massage and the masseur (think her name was Nona) was among the best. The yoga instructor Mohanan was diligent. Millie at the service center who also handled the reservations was very professional at all times. The lady at the reception was very helpful as well.
I'm not giving this 5 stars because of some minor issues. While confirming your booking, the resort makes sure that no kids below 10 years are accompanying you. Inspite of that, as soon as you come out of your car, they check again if your young companions fulfill this requirement, which was irritating to hear after a long ride and makes you feel unwelcome. This could have been handled more diplomatically. Also, at the time of checkout, the front office guy while trying to make some small talk passed unnecessary remarks about our young companion's reading hobby.
Overall a nice place for a getaway and for some crisp hill air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is World’s First Organic Wellness Destination Spa Resort situated majestically amidst a 150-million-year-old tropical rainforest, • It is modelled after an 11th century medieval ‘Hault Koesnigburg’ castle in Alsace, France.• The Chateau boasts 200 elegant rooms and suites.• A premier spa destination where guests are offered the highest and uncompromising levels of service in their quest for a lifestyle transformation.• Finest and most splendid array of organic products to relish guests from renowned organic toiletries to organic linen. • Exquisite organic wine and beer while adoring fresh organic fruits and delights. Organic nourishment to incite pleasures. • The Chateau prides itself on providing its guests with unprecedented organic gourmet dining experiences that will delight even the sharpest of palates. • Spa sanctuary: The Chateau offers a definitive organic destination spa ritual that is an integral part of the experience at its European inspired, state-of-the-art spa, La Sante. • The intuitive spa personnel who deliver personalized therapies and programs that are designed to meet individual needs and health goals ranging from body pampering, beauty, anti-stress, body cleansing, fitness, weight loss, and most interestingly the couple retreat, whilst also offering gentle guidance in the areas of nutrition and exercise. • La Sante is the first to offer its clientele the use of illusive European thermal facilities which include a herbal infused sauna chamber, salt grotto or mud chamber, and a Soap Brush/Aquaveda heated bed with automatic body scrub facilities. • With the resort’s quintessential focus on progressive well being and vitality, The Chateau is not only a retreat that embraces holistic ideas and relaxing principles but one that defines the eminent journey towards wellness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Spa And Organic Wellness Resort
- The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Hotel Bentong District
- The Chateau Spa & Organic Wellness Resort Malaysia/Bukit Tinggi