“Couldn't Have Been a Better Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   27102 Towne Centre Drive, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 (Formerly Hampton Inn South Orange County)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Foothill Ranch
Camarillo
“Couldn't Have Been a Better Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were in town for a family Thanksgiving. Upon our arrival, we were able to check in early without any problems. The room was spacious, quiet and clean. The breakfast that was included was more than ample and very fresh, and began at 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.. Great location to freeways. Friendly and accommodating staff. Could not have asked for a better stay. And with all this, a great rate!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you very much for taking time to review our property. We are very appreciative and look forward to seeing you again in the fuutre.

135 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Spent 4 nights at the Hampton Inn. Lovely curb appeal, refreshing pool, pleasant continental (plus) breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, in-room refrigerator and microwave, tastefully decorated, conveniently located to major highways and a plethora of restaurants. Competitively priced. Consistently hospitable staff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank You for your kind review of our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Kirkland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I flew in to have virtually painless bunion surgery done from a very known specialist in the field here in the Foothill area, CA. The hotel has catered to many of his patients. The moment I walked in, I felt home and taken care off. I could call for anything I needed and it was delivered to my room.I was allowed to bring my breakfast to the room to save for after the surgery. The staff was helpful but also professional. Soon I will be back to get my other foot 'fixed' and I don't need to worry about anything but relax and heal. THANK YOU ALL!

Room Tip: We chose a room facing the, swimming pool, foothills and Palm trees and the beds were lovely.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you. We are glad we were able to make you feel as comfortable as possible during your procedure. We look forward to seeing you in the future under better circumstances. Thank you again we hope you are feeling better.
Spokane Valley, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Cleanliness it at the top of my list when I stay at a hotel. From first appearance of the neatly manicured landscape to the welcoming lobby/entrance, every aspect of this facility indicated it was well cared for. The room was clean, tastefully decorated and laid out. The bed was firm but comfy. I knew I would have no trouble relaxing once settled in for my four day stay.
Next on my list is friendliness of staff. The front desk staff people were very welcoming and accomodating to special requests. They were more than happy to assist: treating the guests as just that--guests whose comfort is important rather than just paying customers. Coffee and orange water in the lobby was always available and as a bonus, fresh baked cookies were brought out each afternoon, making a great "pick-me-up" snack. My favorite staff person was the breakfast manager. She treated every guest as if he/she were a friend, seeing to any needs and keeping her breakfast buffet well stocked and immaculately cleaned. Being a "local" she was able to make sight-seeing suggestions for the times when I did not have business meetings. Her friendliess and helpfulness is a great asset to this facility.
The location was far enough off the main road that traffic noise was not an issue and its centrality made it convenient to businesses, sightseeing, shopping. Additionally, it was only about 20 minutes from the beach. This place did not disappoint my high expectations for a hotel. I will definitely both return to and make recommendation for this facility.

Room Tip: This is a three story complex so rooms above have the potential for overhead noise, but I did not no...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you for your kind review of our property. We enjoyed accommodating you throughout your stay and we definitely look forward to seeing you in the future. I will pass your regards to the entire team.
Flagstaff, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

This hotel was a great place to stay, an easy location to find, friendly front desk staff (I wish they were wearing name tags so I could thank them) We arrived late at night and the night auditor, (male blonde hair) was very nice and friendly, we arrived while he was doing night audit paper work so I had to wait to get my keys. He offered me water, coffee, and to sit down in the lobby while the paper work was being done. The room was clean and fairly quiet, I didn't hear anything while I was sleeping but when I was getting ready in the morning I could hear our neighbors. Bathrooms were nice and big and there was plenty of space in the room. When we went down to breakfast, which is complementary, the lady (blonde hair not really sure of the name) was kind of pushy and bossy. Not what I would expect for a breakfast host, but she was polite, we accidentally came down late for breakfast one day by about 10 minutes and she still let us grab some food and take it up to our room which was nice. I would definitely stay here again if I needed too.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our property. I will definitely ensure that everyone name tags are visible for your next stay. I appreciate the feedback you have given us as we are always striving to put our best foot forward. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area.
Dublin, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

The check-in process was easy and quick. When we arrived in our room, it was very clean and in order. They accommodated us very well, they even gave me a band-aid when I needed it. The free breakfast in the morning was good, your normal hotel breakfast, it was just enough! They always had water and coffee available. The check out process was even quicker than the check-in process. The bed was comfortable and the TV was nice with a good amount of channels. I liked that they had the list of the TV channels sitting out on the bed on a lap desk ready to be used. My only complaint would be the water pressure in the shower was not that great but that could just be for saving water purposes. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: We had a king size bed on the street side of the hotel, not a lot of traffic so it was not noisy.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Thank you for your very kind recommendation of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

John Mathews
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed here with my wife as I was attending a conference in the nearby church. Everything was clean and ordely. The check-in process was easy. Our room had a king size bed and it had refrigerator, microwave and flat screen tv. The breakfast was ok too ( Waffles, eggs...) Our stay was comfortable. There are few restuarants and coffee bean at towne centre drive/bake pkwy. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, January 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest? Share your experiences!