“Great Place To Stop” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   27102 Towne Centre Drive, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 (Formerly Hampton Inn South Orange County)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Foothill Ranch
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Great Place To Stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

This hotel was a great place to stay, an easy location to find, friendly front desk staff (I wish they were wearing name tags so I could thank them) We arrived late at night and the night auditor, (male blonde hair) was very nice and friendly, we arrived while he was doing night audit paper work so I had to wait to get my keys. He offered me water, coffee, and to sit down in the lobby while the paper work was being done. The room was clean and fairly quiet, I didn't hear anything while I was sleeping but when I was getting ready in the morning I could hear our neighbors. Bathrooms were nice and big and there was plenty of space in the room. When we went down to breakfast, which is complementary, the lady (blonde hair not really sure of the name) was kind of pushy and bossy. Not what I would expect for a breakfast host, but she was polite, we accidentally came down late for breakfast one day by about 10 minutes and she still let us grab some food and take it up to our room which was nice. I would definitely stay here again if I needed too.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you for your review of our property. I will definitely ensure that everyone name tags are visible for your next stay. I appreciate the feedback you have given us as we are always striving to put our best foot forward. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area.

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Dublin, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

The check-in process was easy and quick. When we arrived in our room, it was very clean and in order. They accommodated us very well, they even gave me a band-aid when I needed it. The free breakfast in the morning was good, your normal hotel breakfast, it was just enough! They always had water and coffee available. The check out process was even quicker than the check-in process. The bed was comfortable and the TV was nice with a good amount of channels. I liked that they had the list of the TV channels sitting out on the bed on a lap desk ready to be used. My only complaint would be the water pressure in the shower was not that great but that could just be for saving water purposes. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: We had a king size bed on the street side of the hotel, not a lot of traffic so it was not noisy.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Thank you for your very kind recommendation of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

John Mathews
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed here with my wife as I was attending a conference in the nearby church. Everything was clean and ordely. The check-in process was easy. Our room had a king size bed and it had refrigerator, microwave and flat screen tv. The breakfast was ok too ( Waffles, eggs...) Our stay was comfortable. There are few restuarants and coffee bean at towne centre drive/bake pkwy. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, January 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Ventura County, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

Stayed here as an alternative to the pricier hotels in the Dana Point region and wasn't disappointed. Everything was clean and orderly. I would stay here again for the money.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
hamorange, General Manager at Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
Thank you for choosing us for your accommodations. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

In terms of Hampton's this is a solid property; clean large rooms, location away from the highway, lots of good restaurants in the area and a great price. I'd give it four stars if it weren't for the poor fitness area; that is if you want to call a treadmill and an eliptical a fitness area. Yep, that was it. A hotel in the heart of fitness crazy Orange County with a sub-par fitness area should be ashamed. If you don't care about working out then this hotel may be for you.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are taking into consideration ehancing our locations fitness center with a few more options. We will keep you notified of any upcoming changes.
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed the past weekend at the Hampton Inn in South Orange County. The hotel is located in Foothill Ranch, CA and is a newer Hampton Inn. The reception area was efficient and friendly. Our room was a typical Hampton room, we had a king size bed and it has the coffemaker, flat screen tv.
The pool is small and so is the exercise room. I went down in the morning to work out and there was only one treadmill and one stair stepper machine and an exercise mat. There is a water machine and fresh towels. There was no one in there when I was using it though so it was fine for me.
This hotel is probably more of a business type hotel than a family one because of the small pool etc.
Our stay was comfortable. There is a Starbucks nearby.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our location. We appreciate all of your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I have stayed at this property many times over the last several years on business trips. It's always clean, solid service, nice lobby with breakfast, nice fruit, coffee, etc. Always stay here on my trips to the OC.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderfull coments. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Been to Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest? Share your experiences!