“Racing at Kentucky” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics, Adventure
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Racing at Kentucky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife had purchased a RWRE package for me for my birthday. We arrived at the Kentucky Speedway on Sunday May 26 for a racing time at 9:00 am. The lady taking the information at the trailer was very friendly and kep the line moving very fast. The class instructor was very friendly and entertaining at times. We moved straight from the class to the pit road area we were given our firesuits and helmets. We were then taken immediately to the car I would be driving for the experience. After one pace lap, we were given the "green flag" with the freedom to "safely" pass other cars. This is the third racing experience but my first with RWRE. Richard Petty Experience (Indy) and NASCAR Racing Experience (Charlotte) cannot compete with the professionalism or how organized everything was at RWRE. I highly recommend choosing RWRE over any other racing experience.

Franklin
“Where Adrenaline goes for the weekend!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Rusty Wallace Racing Experience is AWESOME!!!!!! We had an amazing time and we decided we would be booking this again in the future before we ever left the track. The whole experience is well run and adrenaline filled. You get to drive a real stock car that has been in actual races. They are very safety conscientious and very professional about the whole experience and that helps give you the confidence to drive at speeds up to 150 mph. We booked our experience at the Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, KY. It is a 1.5 mile track and has steep 16 degree banks in the corners. Those cars stick to that track like glue in the corners and the acceleration is amazing since they are pushing out 600 horsepower. I will do this again and again and again. I loved it.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Racing with Rusty at Sparta and Indy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was my second experience with RWRE; lasy year we did Lucas Motor Speedway and this year Sparta. It is an amazing experience from start to finish, i highly highly reccommend it. My 19 year old daughter drove this year and i was apprehensive about her driving until it took me three laps to catch her. My son, my oldest daughter and myself making memories that will last a lifetime. Well worth the price.

Ojai, California
“Best time ever and very very orginazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I want to thank CJ (car manager) and his wife (check in desk) for making our day with Rusty Wallace the best time we have ever had with Rusty Wallace Racing in Fontana Ca.. We where scheduled to drive 16 laps and at check in we where offered 4 more laps at a discount that we purchased. After going through class we suited up and received our car assignment and strapped us in, then we went out on the track behind the pace car for a couple of laps and we went green. After about 5 laps into our drive I blew a right rear tire exiting turn 2 that caused me to spin several times. The rescue truck was on the scene in seconds to check me out and see if I was ok, and I was because I did not hit the wall. CJ and his crew came out to change the 2 flat tires and also showed great concern about my well fair. Everyone wanted to know if I needed a change of cloths or if I wanted to get out of the car. After the tires where changed I went back to the pit for the other 2 tires and was sent back out on the track to finish my laps. The spin is something I will never forget!!!

East Bernstadt, Kentucky
“Rusty Wallace Racing Experience at Kentucky Speedway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

For Christmas I received a 8 laps in the RWRE from my wife. What a wonderful gift! I scheduled my laps for May 26th at the Kentucky Speedway. My wife and 24 year old daughter accompanied me to the track.

The experience was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. The staff was professional, helpful and top-notch courteous.....everyone from the registration trailer through the instructor and then to the pit crew and spotter. I don't know how it is at other tracks, but at Kentucky Speedway the team made it comfortable for it to be a memorable family experience. There was no pressure, no rush, no silly rules, etc. My wife and daughter sat in a small bleacher area in the pits along with other drivers' families and were given complete freedom to roam and take pictures and videos.

Then there was the experience of driving a retired NASCAR race car at a race track with other cars on the track....OMG! I ended up driving one of Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s retired Nationwide cars (see pics). If anyone is even remotely interested in a maximum adrenaline rush and sensory overload, then this is the deal for you. There is no way to tell anyone how much fun the driving experience was.....you have to experience it on your own. It's a day later and the 'high' still remains. I will definitely do this again, but next time I will coax some of my friends to go along for the 'ride'.