“I don't generally like Tai Food, but....” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 192 Restaurants in Fontana
Cuisines: Thai
Wrightwood, California
“I don't generally like Tai Food, but....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Best restaruant in Fontana! Everything is fresh and delicious. There is not one thing on the menue I did not like; but, I have to say the Bar-Be-Que Chicken is the absolute best. I crave it. I think they secretly sprinkle it with a narcotic because I have become addicted to it and have to eat it at least twice a week.

The owners and staff are very friendly and accomodating. You enter as a customer but you leave as a friend.

The value is outstanding. For the quality of the food and the price, you can not beat Kun Yai grill. Lunch menue is around $7-$8. Dinner menu from $9-$15.

This is a new restaurant. The crowds are growing by word-of-mouth and sometimes a bit unpredictable. So, service may be a little slow sometimes when the restaurant is busy and the staffing low (they are still trying to figure this part out) but you can still get lunch in well under an hour any any minimal wait will be well rewarded by the food!

• Visited March 2012