“huje yammi dish” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Israel, Jerusalem
“huje yammi dish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

in a weired location, right across staples and other everyday stores, this restaurant is excellent! the atmosphere is just right with the giant Buddha sculpture and the decorations. the menu is diverse and the food itself is very good. i had the Bangkok special and it was great. their dishes are huge - not me nor my husband finished our course and they packed it for us without even asking.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

El Dorado Hills, CA
“Nice place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had a very good lunch at Fat's. My friend and I split the Canton Fish (which is grilled Basa with a garlic sauce) and we paired that with The Wok which is a stir fry of green vegetables and tofu with a black bean sauce. Both dishes were terrific! It was light and pretty healthy, but filling and satisfying.

We had a comfortable booth and were able to talk in peace. I noticed quite a few business people there as well I think in part because they can have a conversation without straining their voices over the noise level.

It had been two years since I been to Fat's for lunch but I will go back soon.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, CA
“Upscale Chinese right off the freeway”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This restaurant reminds me of PF Changs, only with higher prices and some different offerings. I had the prawns with candied walnuts, brocolli with 3 mushrooms and it was very good. For being in Folsom, I think it's pretty good for Chinese food. What really took me by surprise was how much up-selling and suggestive selling the waitress did. Apparently the downturn in the economy hit Folsom hard, and she was just doing her job.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pasco
“Decent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food was decent but I prefer the lettuce wraps at PF Changs.

Visited July 2012
Carmichael, California
“Asian Delight Roseville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Our favorite asian restaurant in the area! Worh the trip even though it's 10 miles from our home. Always good food, creative recipes, seasonal changes make it interesting. Lots of vegetarian versions of the listed menu items...just ask. Portions are large, we always have something to take home. Nice atmosphere

• Visited April 2012