“Our Go-To Place for Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 227 Restaurants in Folsom
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Roseville, California
“Our Go-To Place for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We love to eat out for breakfast on Sundays and the Sutter Street Grill is our favorite place to go in the greater Sacramento area. Old town Folsom is funky and quaint but our main reason to go is the great food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Roseville, California
“On My Short, Short List Of Favorite Breakfast Places!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I have been having breakfast there a couple of times a month for nearly twenty years. It is outstanding! I have dined there with my athletes as part of our team travel, and I have dined there most frequently with family and friends on many occasions. The meals, without exception, have been wonderful! Portions are large! Quality is tops, and flavor is always excellent! Service has always been the best! There is usually a wait when we go on Sunday mornings because so many people love going there! I'm a bacon, eggs, & hash browns guy, but I also like their Eggs Benedict. My wife likes egg dishes too, but she always has one of their great home made muffins. It is a neat place to visit, fun, a positive vibe, and lots of ambiance.
We love this place! Great food, service, and wonderful people!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Folsom, California, United States
“The place for Biscuits and Gravy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is on my father in law's "must dine" list every time he's in town. Regarded as one of the top breakfast spots in the area I feel Sutter Street Grill has the best biscuits and gravy around. Their hash browns, however, tend to be merely average. Its location on Sutter Street is fantastic and makes for a fun visit. Definitely a recommend.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on our way to Lake Tahoe after reading reviews. I had the meat loaf and my husband had the beef sandwich and we shared a slice of apple pie. The food and service were both excellent, wish I had this place as my local lunch stop rather than having to wait for my next trip over from the UK. We called in on our way back to the airport but lucked out as they were closed whilst a new floor was laid. We'll be back in 2014.

Folsom, Callifornia
“step back in time a bit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

hankering for a wonderful American greasy breakfast or a filling short order lunch? You have come to the right place! Watching your diet? Not so much. This is a place full of waitresses carrying around pots of coffee for refills and generally customers hanging out in a relaxing old school coffee shop/short order place. Way better than I-Hop or Denny's, who actually probably based their design on something like the grill. This place is packed on weekend mornings with the breakfast crowd, so bring your newspaper and expect a wait.

Visited December 2012