“Great residence after a rafting trip!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Folsom
San Jose, California
“Great residence after a rafting trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed at this Residence Inn for only one night after an all-day rafting trip on the American River. Quiet & spacious suite with kitchen and separate bedroom, plenty of parking at the property, good breakfast, friendly service. Windows can be opened. Good & free internet. The location was a little complicated to find, due to the buildup and parking lots in the area... There is a Whole Foods grocery store in walking distance, Olive Garden restaurant, etc.
Yes, would come back here again.

Room Tip: rooms on the first floor were quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Garen Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Please allow me to take this opportunity to say thank you for your visit to the Residence Inn Folsom. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I very much appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor, as it is through input such as yours that we can encourage and reward employees for maintaining and raising the service levels of our hotel.

We truly value your business and strive to provide the best in quality of product and service that you would expect from a Residence Inn. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Folsom area you will choose us again. We look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Chorley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks for a business trip and was amazed by how big the room was! OK as a Brit, we're used to small rooms, but this has everything including a 37" LCD TV, free Wi-Fi, huge fridge-freezer, dishwasher, California King bed, sofa, desk and office chair...
The reception staff are always friendly and courteous and always greeted me on arrival. The room was always cleaned with fresh bedding and towels on a daily basis, despite my untidiness!
There's a free barbecue with outdoor seating for guest use and a nice quiet pool, as well as plenty of shops and food outlets within a few hundred yards.
Ample car parking and 24 hour staffed reception where staff will go out of their way to help you at any time of the day or night.
All-in-all a very pleasant stay at a decent hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott Folsom for your recent stay. We thank you for your honest feedback and for rating us on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that we met your needs and that you were able to take advantage or our wonderful Amenities.

We thank you again for choosing Marriott and hope that you give us another chance to provide you with the level of service that you expect from all Marriott Hotels. If your travels bring you back to the Folsom area I ask that you please contact me so that I can ensure that you are taken care of.
Newark, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I were overjoyed when they fulfilled our last minute booking so we could attend a memorial of a good friend. Check-in is at 3pm on. Yet, in spite of a 2pm memorial, Residence Inn checked us in our beautiful room at 1pm. This Inn seems like a well-oiled machine. The entire staff was efficient and pleasant. Had an incredible breakfast the next morning. The staff in that dining room was quick-on-the-draw to replenish any item on the buffet counter, including young man Jake who made our dining experience memorable. He was so pleasant to converse with as well as helpful in recommending local attractions for my wife and I. The mattress we slept on was superb. I usually can't wait to get home from any hotel to my own bed, no matter where we've stayed, but this mattress was better than mine. I slept like a baby without a single ache or pain when I woke up in the morning. The room was very clean and fresh. Great view out the window. Did not have a single problem in any way, shape or form during the entire stay. Would highly recommend this establishment to all and will stay here again.

Room Tip: Book a top floor room. As is in any hotel, lower floor rooms are typically noisier than those on the...

Calipatria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

If you need long term (or short) accomodations in the Sac/ Folsom area, this is the place for you! Just finished up a 3 week stay, and couldn't be more pleased with the place. Easy freeway access, 20 minutes from downtown, minutes away from historic "Old Folsom", golf course, and shopping. The staff is great and very helpful, the facility is clean and quiet, and I really enjoyed the indoor jaccuzi / pool area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
rotterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you want to visit Sacramento but want to avoid high hotel rates and additional parking charges, you might consider this hotel. A 20 minute ride to Sacramento will give you a very nice hotel, with large room with kitchen, free parking and good location. For the ladies there is outlet shopping around the corner and there are some very good restaurants close by. And all for a very reasonable price. If they can only silence the noise made by the air conditioning unit which sounded light a freight train starting up in the parking place.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here over the holiday weekend in a two bedroom suite. Really a very nice place for the money. Clean,comfortable and affordable- what more can you ask for. Oh and the employees are super nice!

Room Tip: There is no sign off iron point road so look for the KFC/ a&w Taco Bell and turn into there. Mar...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on the way to rafting on the American River. Room was a 2 bedroom suite with a sleeper sofa. Great room for 6. Gal at front desk was friendly and helpful. If I owned this property I would want her working for me. Room did have a kitchenette so when we checked in there was food odor but deodorizer helped.room was clean and well maintained. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Folsom
Larkspur Landing Folsom
Lake Natoma Inn
#7 of 10 in Folsom
3.5 of 5 stars 140 reviews
Staybridge Suites Sacramento - Folsom

Been to Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom? Share your experiences!