“Very Comfortable Rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Folsom
Beersheba, Israel
“Very Comfortable Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I usually stay at the Marriot Courtyard across the road but this time as all my business colleagues were staying here I decided to try it.
Another great Marriot hotel that totally meets that Marriot standards. First of all there are plenty of parking spaces. The check in was very quick, I had several packages shipped ahead of time and these were waiting for me at the front desk. The staff were polite and friendly. I got a single room that includes a kitchen, dining area and a lounge area complete with a comfy sofa and a new TV. There is also a very convenient work desk in the lounge area. The bed was very comfortable with a wide choice of pillows and there was another TV in the bedroom. The windows open all the way so if you like to sleep with the windows open this is a big plus. The room was in excellent condition and spotlessly clean Breakfast was good with a nice variety of food to choose from. There were several happy hours that offered free food but I missed them due to work. Also, there is coffee available 24 hours a day if you need it. All in all it was definitely a very good stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
bangalore, india
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed here for 74 nights between Mar and May 2012 and the stay was very good. i had a one bedroom suite with an attached kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with utensils, microwave and a hot plate for some basic cooking. The room was maintained well by the housekeeping staff during my long stay. All the staff were highly customer oriented and friendly. The breakfast buffet is decent. This place is located close to some good restaurants like Olive garden, Fats, ihop, etc.

Would definitely recommend this for extended stays.

Room Tip: My room was on the top floor. Although it adjacent to the highway, the rooms are sound-proofed.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed here one night with my 90-year-old father on a visit to see his friends in nearby Sacramento. It would be a great place for an extended stay. As others have said, the customer service at this Residence Inn is excellent in all respects, from room check-in to housekeeping service to the morning breakfast buffet. We had a 1-bedroom suite that was small, but very pleasant. The room had a kitchenette that functions as a full kitchen. The bedroom was quiet and comfortable. Even the sofa bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet was delicious with a wide choice of foods, from bagels and muffins to eggs and make-your-own waffles with a variety of toppings. The only drawbacks (all minor) were a few missing small items (like a do-not-disturb sign which would have come in handy while my dad was napping), a broken tv remote (which was quickly replaced) and a smoke alarm that briefly went off at 6 a.m. But overall, it was quite a pleasurable stay.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor facing a courtyard with a bbq area and firepit (room 215). It was nice t...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

I was thoroughly impressed with the customer service and accommodations at this hotel. They have a delicious breakfast served each morning. I will definitely be back.

Stayed May 2012
Fortuna, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay in Folsom, everyone at this Residence Inn was fantastic! When I arrived on Sunday the 11th, I had a problem, my debit card had been lost recently and I didnt know you could not check in with just cash. I was 7 hours from home and upset, I didnt know what to do.Cecilia Surjana went above and beyond any kind of normal customer service, she was able to get me into my room and she has made me a customer for life!! Whatever this motel has to do to keep this outstanding lady they should do it!!! Friendly and understanding,she made my business trip wonderful. I intend to tell everyone to visit this motel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Landstuhl, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

OMG, this place is faboo!
I'm staying here for 3 months while working at a local institution. The staff is fantastic. Everyone is super friendly. The studios have a kitchenette with dishwasher, full size fridge, stove top, and microwave. There are pots and pans. Housekeeping will even run and unload the dishwasher. They receive mail for their guests. No hassles. Breakfast is included with lots of choices in the morning. Location is right off US50.

I feel like it's my home. And I'll be back in May for another 3 months!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My daughter and I stay here about 10 times a year for over a week and i can tell you that
my stay has been perfect every time, the staff is warm and helpful specially Cecilia D.
Location is excelent and the rooms are new.
we hope to be back soon

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Karen S, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Please allow me to take this opportunity to say thank you for your visit to the Residence Inn Folsom. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I very much appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor, as it is through input such as yours that we can encourage and reward employees for maintaining and raising the service levels of our hotel.

We truly value your business and strive to provide the best in quality of product and service that you would expect from a Residence Inn. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Folsom area you will choose us again. We look forward to your next stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Folsom
Larkspur Landing Folsom
Lake Natoma Inn
Lake Natoma Inn
#7 of 10 in Folsom
3.5 of 5 stars 143 reviews

Been to Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom? Share your experiences!