“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Folsom
Visalia, California
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Wife had surgery and I wanted to give her some peace and quiet away from the kids and still feel at home. They definitely provided that and aided in every possible way no matter the crazy request. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
ReginaBryant, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Pedro,

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful reviewing regarding your stay with us here at the Larkspur Landing in Folsom. We all hope your wife is doing well.

We truly care about all our guests and it's so important to us that we know they have everything they need to make their stay with us a comfortable as possible.

We hope too see you soon.

Regina Bryant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I always liked staying at this location, because Larkspur is a really solid stay, not only for the large rooms that make you feel like you are in a cozy apartment.

The check in was Friday around 3pm, I received a pleasant voice message from a fellow name Sean, I could not return his message because I was about 3 min away driving to the hotel, and I do not have blue tooth!

Sean told me in a very professional, but friendly way that he needed to 'swap out' a room that I was promised, (I will omit the reason for the swap, because it is not important).....I agreed, because I am always willing to help my fellow Larkspurians out.

I was impressed how Sean dealt with this challenging situation, and he made it feel like it was a no big deal...I will be planning my next stay at this location for one reason only, because Sean is on the team! Last but not least....This place is a solid 4 star, what made it a 5 star experience is how Sean treats his guests, like family....and in today's world this is a rare find.

Room Tip: If you want a home style stay, with a touch of luxury, but won't break your bank...this place ca...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Cabo,

Wow! I am speechless and thrilled that your experience with the Larkspur Landing in Folsom CA was such an awesome experience Thanks to Sean's exceptional service. I will be sure to share with my team the impression Sean made with you during your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post such a beautiful review
We so look forward to your next visit.

Folsom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was AMAZING!!
It was truly home away from home!! The moment my friend and I arrived we were greatly welcomed by Sean! He truly loves what he does.. The entire stay he was always friendly, courteous and prompt!! He was there to help us with anything we needed!! He was very professional, one may think he was the boss!!! I will NEVER stay anywhere else when in California!! No complaints about the room, breakfast, service!!! EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!! Including the cookies
THANKS SEAN!
I will be back for another stay!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Clairce23,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Sean is truly a valued employee and I will be sure to share with the entire team the wonderful service Sean provided during your stay with us her at the Larkspur Landing Home Suite Hotel here in Folsom CA.

I really appreciate Sean living up to our motto in making our of our guest feel like "Home away from Home".

We look forward to your next visit.

Fairfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great service!! I had a few concerns with my room which were immediately addressed by Sean who was courteous and prompt. He has a great attitude and is friendly. Thank you for making my month long stay here at Larkspur Landing Folsom enjoyable.

Stayed July 2014
ReginaBryant, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy Sean was able to take care of your concerns regarding your room in a prompt and efficient manner. We know how difficult it is to be away from home for such a long period of time. We are here to ensure your comfort and live up to our name, Larkspur Landing Home Suite Hotel.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We located the accommodation through Trip Advisor. We stayed in the area for one of Folsom's excellent local events. In this case, I participated in a local run. I frequent Folsom. From now on, I will stay here.
Folsom always has something going on and this hotel overlooks the coolest cycling and running trails on the river. Downtown Folsom has great community events. Just down the street, they had a rodeo which included a cattle drive through Old Town.
There are dozens of excellent restaurants nearby, including some within walking distance. Name any type of shopping and it can be found within 5 minutes of this location. This also includes outlets, for those with terminal shopping disease.
I like it when the front desk personnel are exceptionally friendly and Matt definitely made us feel at home. The rooms are clean and well laid out. Despite the fact that there are several busy roadways close to the location, our room was completely quiet. This just made this hotel easy to access from the freeway, yet restful.
The shower volume is appropriate and they provided better quality shampoos and soaps. This hotel furnishes guests with towels that feel good against the skin. I would definitely consider a longer stay next time as the kitchenette is actually designed for preparing food and the couch is also designed for comfort, not just looks.
The complimentary breakfast was generous and there was a diverse selection of food.
I have stayed in some marginal hotels and some fairly nice accommodations in the area. This is the best room I have seen in the area. If I was a business wishing to impress a client, I would send them here.
I recommend that guests request an upper floor. There is a patio balcony on many of the suites and it's a quiet reading place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear m9trainer,

Thank you so much for the Beautiful review of the greater Folsom and Sacramento area especially the details of your stay with us here at the Folsom Larkspur Landing!

We look forward to your next visit with us!

Turlock, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I often get sent all over California for work. Larkspur landing is as close to home as it gets. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel like family. After working a 12 hour shift on telephone lines you can really get your rest on those heavenly beds. Thanks Larkspur Landing staff. This is the best location I've stood at.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ReginaBryant, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Eric,

Thank you so much for spreading the word about our Feather Borne Beds. They are very comfortable and we are so pleased you are able to get the well deserved rest needed after your long 12+ hours at work ensuring everyone is connected.

Thank you again for choosing the Larkspur Landing Home Suite Hotel as your Home away from Home!

Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Drove to Sacramento for a friend's wedding. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was the best continental type breakfast I have seen at a hotel. Good variety and quality of items offered. Front desk was great. We asked for directions and Shawn went above and beyond our expectations!! Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Stayed on top floor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ReginaBryant, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Folsom, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for your feeback! It is always great to hear when our guests are able to enjoy the many amenities provided as well as our helpful and friendly front desk staff (Sean) I will be sure to share with our entire staff, the pleasant impressions they left with you. Congratulations to on your friends marriage!

Thank you again for your time and feedback.

Regina Bryant

Been to Larkspur Landing Folsom? Share your experiences!