“A Perfect Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Folsom
Milford, NE
“A Perfect Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is a perfect place to stay for a long or short time. The location is great for access to Sacramento and El Dorado Hills. It is near the bike trail and the light rail. The outlet stores and many eating places are nearby. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We staye at the Larkspur Folsom for nine days in April. Everything was perfect and just as we expec...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

What I enjoyed about the Larkspur was it felt cozy. I had 2 rooms an executive suite and a studio suite. The executive suite was spacious. My son's crew mates were able to sleep 3 in the 2nd room very comfortably with both the pull out sofa and enough room on the floor. The studio suite was just as expected, a studio sized room. Both rooms had kitchenettes that were appointed with everything necessary to cook. Refrigerators were full sized. The staff was friendly, the free breakfast was sufficient and parking was easy. Close to the outlet mall, several fast food restaurants (when I opened my balcony door I could hear people ordering from Taco Bell) and the freeway as well as Nimbus Dam this was an ideal location for where I needed to be. I'd definitely book the Larkspur again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
NO CALIF
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

The best part of this lovely motel was it was situated near the Lite Rail Line that would take you all the way into Sacramento Downtown. Also, as an extra bonus, the large outlet mall was just across the street. My family stayed at this motel while visiting. It was convenient because of the American River 50 mile race starting in Folsom.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
exeter
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Well we were a party of 12 here for work related training. Check in was smooth but was expecting a cookie in which some of my co workers bragged about. So a little disappointed my coworkers tv didnt worked which sucked but they fixed it pretry fast. Then I tried to call from the bedside phone to set up a wake-up call and the call would ring a few times then nothing. Tried the same think for the front desk~nothing. So then I called from the coordless phone and went straight thru. The gal said she would process the wake up call. Rooms are nice location is nice ~right by the outlets. Im hoping breakfast would be decent but it sounds like a continental breakfast. Guess im just used to a warm hot complimentary breakfast :/ just thought for the price and location the breakfast would be better and possibly a social hour with snacks or at least the cookies. I think I would try ro check out another gotel the next time we have training . Rooms were spacious enough, coffee machine, blow dryer pretty clean looking. I like the fact they have a extra (thick) blanket up in the closet ( in a nice zippered bag). Oh yeah, word is the breakfast room is small so coworkers said that they plan on going down to get foos to bring back up to room to eat because it gets pretty crowded :( we will seeeee

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This room was a little older and shabbier than I expected. Our room had a super loud heater that blasted intermittently through the night, as well as an unbearably loud fridge that we ended up turning off. This is one of the few times I regret getting a suite - why must the bed be so close to the super loud fridge!

This room was also quite small - kind of unexpected for this area. I've stayed in the Hyatt House and Marriott Springhill Suites in both Roseville and Folsom - both were much more spacious and newer. I won't be coming back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Folsom, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel seemed nice initially at checkin but there were 2 major goof ups during my stay .They blocked funds on my card 10 times over for the security deposit for thousands of dollars .Called it a Computer glitch ! On the day of move out as I was getting my stuff out I was gone for a while and they cleaned out my room even before I really checked out(before 12 pm) !! some of my personal belongings and new groceries from TJ were trashed .The hotel is fine overall and maintenance is prompt but I could never figure out why I had to endure this .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Meadow Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have stayed at both the Hilton Garden and the Larkspur Landing in this area and highly recommend the Larkspur Landing! This time we were in a suite with a kitchenette. It was very clean and well appointed. The selection of food for the continental breakfast was very nice. Many other places only offer sweet rolls and cereal but they had a number of protein choices that I really appreciated. We look forward to staying here again in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Larkspur Landing Folsom? Share your experiences!