“Clean, comfortable, affordable and excellent customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Larkspur Landing Folsom
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   121 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA 95630   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Folsom
Folsom, California
“Clean, comfortable, affordable and excellent customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Needed a place to spend the night and thankfully they had a room. I was surprised how nice it is, the room had everything I needed and everyone was so helpful. I don't ever remember being so comfortable. I would recommend it again and again. LOVED THIS PLACE!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Larkspur Landing in the heat of July. Jordan went out of his way to make certain we were most comfortable with a fan for our suite to help the air conditioning circulate. When we returned to the suite after a long day rafting on the South Fork of the American River, the chocolate chip cookies were all gone! Matt made a fresh batch just for us and offered milk to wash the warm gooey delish cookies ! We visit California to spend time with our son, the Larkspur Suites made a home away from home for us. The gym and continental breakfast were added bonuses! We will differently return! The Hotel overall is very well maintained and clean. The beds are very comfortable, so important after hiking all day!

• Stayed July 2013
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Travelled 2 years but the memory is very fresh thanks to the people at this hotel...in a good way.
Stayed here in October 2011 for 3 weeks

The room was spacious, loved the kitchenette and the breakfast. Some more fruits included and some vegan options...it would have been the best. Of course, its entirely possible that you have done all that now and this review would seem obsolete....but back in 2011 this was the situation.

The staff at the hotel were great and I loved the attention to detail. In my initial enquiry they asked me if I liked milk or dark chocolate, I said dark and was puzzled. I assumed the lady was just making conversation, but I found 2 chocolates on my night lamp table every night. Quite a touchy gesture :)

I cooked every night (Indian food) and found that the hotel stocled all that we need to cook them if you have the ingredients with you. They stock the kitchenette with salt & papper, the fridge is HUGE and I stored a lot of things here during my entire stay.

The weather was hot and every afternoon the reception stocked a cool drink with a fruit. I loved this part, because I would generally be parched and a cool drink before going off to the room for some more work/sleep was relaxing. It ranged between peach drink, lemonade, orange juice but the fruit was always green apple. You can't ask for much and I like apples...so beat me!!

The hotel is opposite a mall that houses factory outlets of most of the good brands. This is a great place for shopping at discounted rates and the entire hotel is surrounded by eateries - McD, Subway, Taco Bell etc. A rail track runs alongside this hotel driving you up to Old Folsom or downtowm.

Personal only - The lobby area is sort of long and my room being the 2nd from end, getting there was scary. Next time, I will ask for a room thats closer to reception. I hardly slept the first 2 nights, after which it was much better.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the lift area are better for people like me :)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Oroville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had a wonderful, sweet time at the larkspur, folsom, ca. This has been a regular place for me to escape a couple times each year. Everything is taken care of for you! And you are surrounded by your pick of restaurants, movie theaters, shopping, antique shops; much within walking distance. You can play if you wish; you can have quiet if you prefer. A complete kitchen makes it really relaxing and elegantly homey. Extremely clean and the beds are really wonderful. The help is so professional, yet always caring and friendly. I cannot wait to return! Try this location; you will not be disappointed. NOTE: I was told their is a jogging/biking trail right across from this hotel.

Room Tip: i like the ground floor for easily going right down the hall to the exercise room & spa. Can al...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Ciudad de Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stay there for a week and was a very good experience. The neighborhood is amazing, closed to the company i was going for a training. near some big malls/outlets, Movie theater, gas station and food.

I could not have ask for a better hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

One of the best places to stay in the area. Near shopping, restaurants, Folsom area activities. Always clean, with many amenities. Large Bedrooms, clean and separate living room/kitchen area. Partial kitchen, Refrigerator and microwave very handy when staying long trips. Staff always friendly and helpful. One of our favorite places!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sonora, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not much to say here. Its a pretty standard hotel in a mall-like location. Parking is limited and I had to park with other mall customers. Room was fine but nothing special. Fine for a business trip or quick overnight stay where the location/room isn't important.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Larkspur Landing Folsom? Share your experiences!