I stayed here with my husband as part of a wider American road trip. Luckily we arrived the day the state parks re-opened so we still got to experience Yosemite.
We had a pretty basic room & the mattress was a little hard for my taste, but I still slept well on it! Although the room was basic it was clean & had all the amenities you'd want.
I used the spa steam & sauna rooms. These were really nice with woman's & men's versions & are complimentary. The ladies side was nicely done with a chill out area too. Although I didn't try any spa treatments.
I also tried the indoor pool. It was ok, but a bit lifeless-could do with a refurb. But, if you had kids they wouldn't notice! It's right next to an arcade too.
The outdoor pool was closed for the season. They lit a huge outdoor fire pit at night which was great & toasty!
We ate in the bar one night, that was very good & not too pricey. We also had the Buffett breakfast 1 morning. The service as the Buffett for drinks & toast was really slow & the hot choices weren't great. I'd go for the 'healthy' Buffett as you get all the fruit, oatmeal, & pastries included in this.
We didn't buy from the deli . We tried on a morning when they pretty much had nothing & we also thought it was expensive. I'd buy elsewhere or in Yosemite itself.
I have to say the concierge was great. She talked us through some plans for Yosemite to get the most from our couple of days.
The hotel was fantastic & a great base to visit Yosemite. The roaring fireplace that you can sit I front of was just what you'd expect to see. I just wish I could've stayed longer!
- Also Known As:
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Tenaya Lodge
- Tenaya Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Hotel At Yosemite
- Tenaya Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Tenaya Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 48 acres in the southern High Sierra and just 2 miles from Yosemite, the Four-Diamond Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite offers easy access to all of Yosemite’s most alluring attractions and all the amenities expected from a luxury resort property. Tenaya boasts comfortable and spacious accommodations, Ascent – a luxurious 10,000 sq.foot spa, steam room, sauna, fitness room, three pools, five dining options, all-season recreation and a full-service concierge to help you plan your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.