The staff are very helpful however there are not enough of them hence you have to wait for any meals from 15-45 mins. It becomes really annoying especially as breakfast is supposed to be a buffet!!!
Rooms are tired as I believe the management are. The management are running the hotel to suit themselves and not their guests, so their poor staff are stressed with many people complaining about the wait for entry and then waiting again for toast!!!!!
The Manager would not speak to guests even though she was asked for three times. She allowed her staff to deal with guests the best way they could. This hotel needs a refurb of both management and building
- Also Known As:
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Tenaya Lodge
- Tenaya Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Hotel At Yosemite
- Tenaya Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Tenaya Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 48 acres in the southern High Sierra and just 2 miles from Yosemite, the Four-Diamond Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite offers easy access to all of Yosemite’s most alluring attractions and all the amenities expected from a luxury resort property. Tenaya boasts comfortable and spacious accommodations, Ascent – a luxurious 10,000 sq.foot spa, steam room, sauna, fitness room, three pools, five dining options, all-season recreation and a full-service concierge to help you plan your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.