Been thinking about going to Yosemite for some years ...finally got there.
Tenaya Lodge was the perfect place to be for tours and leisure time.
We had beautiful rooms....great food and fantastic service.
This is one beautiful property...rustic furnishings and that Lodge feel that we love.
MaryEllen, our concerige, was the best! Helped us figure out where, when, who!!!
Johanna, the Host of the Embers Restaurant was a joy..the food and service was topnotch
but we felt the other restaurant (??Name??) had more ambiance.
Jackalope Grill/Bar was fun for drinks and they always let us sit in there with our breakfast sandwiches and coffee......purchased at the Deli next door in the lobby. The greatest breakfast sandwiches in the world!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Tenaya Lodge
- Tenaya Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Hotel At Yosemite
- Tenaya Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Tenaya Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 48 acres in the southern High Sierra and just 2 miles from Yosemite, the Four-Diamond Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite offers easy access to all of Yosemite’s most alluring attractions and all the amenities expected from a luxury resort property. Tenaya boasts comfortable and spacious accommodations, Ascent – a luxurious 10,000 sq.foot spa, steam room, sauna, fitness room, three pools, five dining options, all-season recreation and a full-service concierge to help you plan your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.