Great location near Yosemite, but limited accommodation in the region means that not much effort is required. $9.95 for Wi-Fi! Amazing that anyone still charges these days.
Loads of cream in the scrambled eggs at breakfast, & the lobster bisque in "Embers" restaurant was almost pure double cream with lobster flavouring. Steaks all come out the same whether you order "blue" or medium.
- Also Known As:
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Tenaya Lodge
- Tenaya Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Hotel At Yosemite
- Tenaya Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Tenaya Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 48 acres in the southern High Sierra and just 2 miles from Yosemite, the Four-Diamond Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite offers easy access to all of Yosemite’s most alluring attractions and all the amenities expected from a luxury resort property. Tenaya boasts comfortable and spacious accommodations, Ascent – a luxurious 10,000 sq.foot spa, steam room, sauna, fitness room, three pools, five dining options, all-season recreation and a full-service concierge to help you plan your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.