Stayed at this lodge instead of Ahwahnee hotel as that was full. The lodge is not in the park and it takes an hour to drive to Curry Village. The property you can see was purpose built and caters to the family crowd principally. It is trying to be a lodge but does not have the history.
The rooms are spacious but dated with popcorn ceilings as are the bathrooms. The fitness room is small, but the spa must be a newer addition as it is quite good. The restaurants cater to families principally with that style of food. They have one decent upscale restaurant in Embers. The swimming pools are good.
The prices they charge to stay here are very high for the quality of accommodations. Next time spend the money at stay at Ahwahnee.
- Also Known As:
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Tenaya Lodge
- Tenaya Hotel Fish Camp
- Tenaya Hotel At Yosemite
- Tenaya Lodge Yosemite
- Yosemite Tenaya Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 48 acres in the southern High Sierra and just 2 miles from Yosemite, the Four-Diamond Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite offers easy access to all of Yosemite’s most alluring attractions and all the amenities expected from a luxury resort property. Tenaya boasts comfortable and spacious accommodations, Ascent – a luxurious 10,000 sq.foot spa, steam room, sauna, fitness room, three pools, five dining options, all-season recreation and a full-service concierge to help you plan your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.