We spent a weekend here in October and it was lovely.
* The inn keepers were very friendly, greeted us by name when we got in
* The room was very clean and tidy. We had a balcony with a view of the meadow and a cozy fireplace/stove
* There were complimentary snacks, tea and hot chocolate in the evening. They also had a giant selection of DVDs.
* Breakfast was served from 8-9am. We ate oatmeal, bagels and chatted with Pamela about hike options in south Yosemite.
Overall we had a very good experience and we'll stay here next time we come to Yosemite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest B&B lodging to the south gate of Yosemite National Park ~ A three guest room inn located on a tranquil bank of Big Creek, just 2 miles to Yosemite National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Yosemite Big Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Big Creek Hotel Fish Camp