The bedroom included a small dining table with two chairs, small refrigerator and microwave. The bed was firm but comfortable The bathroom was roomy enough. Didn't like the shower because it didn't spray out hard enough and I couldn't get it hot, just warm.
We had trouble adjusting the heater. It was a little too warm throughout the night.
It was quiet even though they were booked solid the night we stayed.
The office personnel were very pleasant and we had no wait checking in or out.
They gave us a packet of instant oatmeal and a Capri Sun juice upon check in.
Despite deficiencies, I would probably stay here again for one night as the other places nearby were more than twice as much.
- Also Known As:
- White Chief Mountain Hotel Fish Camp
- White Chief Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the White Chief Mountain Lodge. We are now under new Ownership and Management. We have recently remodeled our guest rooms and our cabins are under remodel right now. We are 2 miles away from the front entrance to Yosemite National Park. We are a hidden jewel in the woods with a lounge that we offer a free continental breakfast with a make your own waffle maker. We are far enough off the beaten path to enjoy the peace. We are perfect stop for travelers who are on a budget.You can find us on your way to Yosemite on the right. We also offer free wi-fi, Directv, fridge, microwave, and coffee in every room. We look forward to hearing from you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your White Chief Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.