“Unbeatable price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Fallbrook

You added Rodeway Inn Fallbrook to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Fallbrook
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1635 South Mission Road, Fallbrook, CA 92028 (Formerly Franciscan Inn & BW)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Fallbrook
Temecula, California
“Unbeatable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

It was clean and comfortable . The price is unbeatable--and inside I even had a fridge and microwave. The area is quiet and and the rooms are almost like mini cottages-with even a fridge and microwave.They accommodated me with super early check in for a fee...worked out perfectly.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel staff was not helpful and the rooms where old and worn down. I stay in a hotel at least once a week and have never been in a hotel with a torn bed linens and torn curtains. this hotel is one that I will not be returning to to.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Flagstaff, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

After making reservations to stay here last year with a very kind receptionist - who made it clear we were within the 72 hour cancellation window - President Obama's unscheduled visit to Los Angeles virtually closed the Fallbrook Airport where we'd been planning to land. I called with 60 hours left before our arrival, and canceled the reservation. Not only had they already charged our card for the full weekend price ($119 vs $44 mid-week) - the owner/management never returned repeated calls - and they refused to offer us any refund whatsoever. I trust karma is taking it's course, and advise you seriously contemplate giving these folks your credit card info.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

We attended a wedding across the street at grand traditions. We booked this room last minute and it was fairly expensive. The rooms are very motel styled and fairly dated, but clean and the reception staff were friendly. If your looking for a cheap place to stay if heading to grand traditions then this is one of your best bets.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Madera
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

If you never read the book it's about a boy scared of a pair of pants with nobody in them. I got booked into a Rodeway Inn and I was a little nervous. I was pleasantly surprised pulling up to the property though. There is a good sized pool and the rooms are built on a hill, so it has charm. Opening the door to the room it was a little dated but it was clean. Well clean with one exception, the last guest left a pair of dress slacks hanging in the closet. See? There was a pair of pants with nobody in them in my room. An obvious laps in attention to detail but really no big thing. The rest of the stay was wonderful until the room phone rang at 8am the next morning. It was the front desk calling, owner of the pants came to pick them up. Minor laps in attention to detail, minor inconvenience to start the day, major fun thinking about Dr. Seuss! Rodeway Inn is not normally my first choice but if I'm in Fallbrook again, I'd stay here. Good value and a comfy room!

Stayed February 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2015

This property offered us a deal online that was too good to be true for the 21st century. We stayed for a week and used Fallbrook as our base to visit family and see the sights of San Diego. The room was very large and comfortable. The bed was of good quality, it was very quiet at night, so we had a sound sleep. The room was basically clean and showed a lot of wear and tear. The curtains were torn with paint spatters, the rug had tape, the door appeared to have been bashed in more than once which caused a large gap at the top and it would stick at the bottom. The heater worked well and there was plenty of hot water. The wi-fi was inconsistent and you had to constantly re-enter the password. The breakfast was nothing more than a couple of items put out on the counter. When the muffins or coffee ran out, you could get more but only if you asked. All the staff, but one, were friendly and polite. Overall, at the price we were charged, I would stay at this property again. Just be aware that you won't get luxury, but a basic room at a good value.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2014

In the area on business, I needed a place to stay that not only fit my budget, but gave me room to spread out and work. I found what I needed at this Rodeway Inn, and got even more; I left feeling relaxed. My room was HUGE with a table where I was able to work comfortably, I had good internet speed, and it was quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the room had a couch and coffee table where I was able sit, relax, eat, and watch TV (large 42" flat screen, and lots of channels) in the evening. There was even a mini fridge/freezer and microwave in the room.

Room Tip: No need to look any further – this is the best value in all of the San Diego area!