“Older property but wonderful people” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Fallbrook

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn Fallbrook to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Fallbrook
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1635 South Mission Road, Fallbrook, CA 92028 (Formerly Franciscan Inn & BW)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Fallbrook
Houston, Texas
“Older property but wonderful people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I booked into this motel because the price was right, but actually sent my brother and sister-in-law to look before I showed up. They said the pool was clean, the property looked clean and the lady in the front office was very accommodating. All true! The property is a little older, but the rooms are very clean and the pool is in the perfect place to get some sun while you are here.

The staff is super nice, and I have honestly enjoyed my five days here much, much more than I thought I would when I found that I needed to be in Fallbrook. The location is GREAT. Nice place to eat right next door and a short drive into town to some really good coffee shops.

Wireless service was important to me this trip as I needed to get work done while on the road and the service has been excellent.

All in all, that was a great value and the nice surprise was that I kind of started thinking of this as home by the end of the second day!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
rodwayinn r, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallbrook, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear guest,
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. we hope to see you again soon!
sincerely,
managment

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Friendly people..very reasonable rates...spacious remodeled rooms .big flat screen tvs..clean pool. I went there in july of 2012 i been back several times.Perfect for a quiet get away.close to all ammenities
see ya soon....jimbo

• Stayed June 2013
rodwayinn r, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallbrook, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

It's was fantastic we get what we except staff was so friendly she come with me to help my belongis spa is warm enough to. Enjoy we feel like resort service on reasonable rate. We will be back pretty soon

• Stayed June 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

So I stood here last minute with a friend and took only what they had available which was a single bed. As we came into the room we seen a sofa bed and was thrill to see that. When we opened it to sleep, NO SHEETS!!! What the heck is this?... So we called the front desk to see if we could get some sheets for the sofa bed and they wanted an extra charge for that. Ar you kidding me? I have NEVER gone to a hotel where they charge for extra sheets where there is suppose to be at. They nickel and dime you for everything and STEAL YOUR belongings if you leave them behind. I happened to leave my pillow used for medical purposes as we checked out and about an hour later, we call to go back and pick it up. But then Susie, the owner, said she would call me back. Several hours had passed and no call back. WOW!! I called back and she said the housekeeper was no longer there, to call back the next day at noon. So the next day I called again only for Susie to be completely upset and unhelpful towards helping me recover my pillow that I desperately need. The customer service is HORRENDOUS!!! Nonetheless, they ARE THEIVES!!!!
Save your time and money. They are several other hotels/motels near by with quality rooms and customer service. I don't understand how these people are still in business.

• Stayed May 2013
San Bernardino, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

It's good for the price. It's a TWO STAR place, you can't expect a lot but it's good. The room was clean and the three of us had a good night's sleep while staying there. The staff was nice and helpful to us since we were from out of town and didn't know where the wedding reception location was. She printed out directions to help us find the location. As the title states, I would come back again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lincolnton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed while visiting my brother who lives in town and the room was nice and convenient with exterior entrance. Flat screen tv was awesome but channels were not all programmed or limited selection. Breakfast was terrible white bread, english muffins, 2 dry cereals, and Tang (not Orange juice). If I have to return and stay in area it is one of only two choices I saw in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The savings is not worth the room. We arrived late at night, exhausted from a long drive and I went in to pay for the room and check in. We had reservations and he informed me that we didn't and then I found out that he had deleted my reservations because a card I only use to hold the room did not go through. I told him that I always pay cash and that he is not authorized to run the credit card until I show up or if I do not show up until past my reservation time. I paid for the room and gave him my debit card as requested and drove to my room. As I was grabing my stuff he showed up at the room yelling at me to give him another five bucks because there was two of us, which he never asked when I checked in how many were there for the room. As a result, of his rude behavior and a matter of principle we told him to refund us the money for the room and we would go elsewhere. I drove back to the lobby as he called my boyfriend names and even was saying horrible things about his grandmother. He is foul mouthed and should not be in business.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn Fallbrook? Share your experiences!