I stayed while visiting my brother who lives in town and the room was nice and convenient with exterior entrance. Flat screen tv was awesome but channels were not all programmed or limited selection. Breakfast was terrible white bread, english muffins, 2 dry cereals, and Tang (not Orange juice). If I have to return and stay in area it is one of only two choices I saw in town.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallbrook Hotel Fallbrook
- Rodeway Inn Fallbrook Hotel
- Fallbrook Rodeway Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, quaint town. Avocado capitol. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Free continental breakfast served daily from 6:30am to 9:30am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.