We stayed at the La Estacia Inn last weekend for a wedding. I would strongly suggest considering other hotels before staying here.
1) The walls are paper thin and you can here very quiet conversations in the other rooms. I could here our neigbors on both sides till 2am and starting at 7am. I did not find it appropriate to complain as I could tell the other guests were not being loud, the walls are just paper thin.
2) The room smelled terrible and was not clean
3) The free breakfast ends at 9am and was composed of disgusting burnt coffee, bad fruit, and partially frozen pastries. Yuck!!
4) The man who appeared to own the hotel was very rude, and laughed at my brightly colored sneakers.
5) You can stay at the pala for less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off of the I-15 and 76 freeways in Fallbrook, CA - North County, San Diego. We have an on site restaurant which offers breakfast at an additional charge daily from 7am-11am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Fallbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn La Estancia Hotel Fallbrook
- Comfort Inn Fallbrook
- Fallbrook Comfort Inn