“A truly wonderful place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oak Creek Manor Luxury Bed and Breakfast

Oak Creek Manor Luxury Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fallbrook
Oak Creek Manor Luxury Bed and Breakfast
4735 Olive Hill Road, Fallbrook, CA 92028   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Fallbrook B&B and Inns
covina
“A truly wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

My husband and I enjoyed a very relaxing weekend at the Oak Creek Manor. We were greeted by Roslyn who was warm, friendly, and very helpful. Our room, the Rose Room, was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Each afternoon, cookies and tea were available in the main area. We enjoyed the flowers in full bloom on the property. All areas were clean and the breakfast was delicious. We were able to take in the beauty of the property and just relax. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Tracy,CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2007

I have been calling and emailing since February to get a room.
You email and get a response back saying they don't check this email to call. Then when you call, the mail box does not accept any messages!! I called and called, finally 6 months later they left a message wanting to know if I was still interested and to call them back. I called and left messages for WEEKS, and no call back. Finally one day I got a human, they told me they were in the middle of filming and would be returning calls that next week. I never heard from anyone! I booked a room somewhere else and will never attempt to book here again. I never once received an email of apology or anything. I am very disenchanted by this whole experience and embarassed for the inn keepers.

Stayed October 2007
Murrieta, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2007

This has been the most frustrating thing I think I've done all year. Trying to get set-up at this B&B is like trying to knock over Fort Knox . I will not been trying any longer to reserve a room there.

• Liked — was not able to get reservation
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with friends
Pittsburgh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2007

I have been trying for over a month to make reservations at Chateau La Rue. I have sent emails and left several phone messages with not one reply or call back. This is ridiculous. Complete BUST!!

Stayed June 2007
Hesperia, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2007

We stayed at Chateau La Rue for a mini-honeymoon on May 21-23, 2007 and we had the most wonderful time. First off, we were welcomed by Jim, and his two beautiful Pugs, Chet & Benson. Just adorable. Jim made us feel at home the moment we arrived and even stayed up late visiting with us in the lounge, that room is gorgeous! We weren't really sure what to expect but everything was very relaxed and comfortable. The decor is unbelievable, great job Tori & Dean! We were able to stay one night in the Carriage House and one night in the Blue Room. Both were amazing. We definitely recommend this B&B. Reserve early, and get a massage (Jim will help arrange everything for you!).

• Liked — Location, atmosphere and staff!
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Visalia, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2007

I offered my wife the trip of her choice for her birthday (may 20) She choose to give up a trip to Hawaii to stay in Tori and Dean’s B&B (chateau La Rue) . We have never stayed in a B&B and didn’t quite know what to expect. We knew that Tori and Dean were out on Maternity leave until Liam gets them completely trained. We saw Tori on Jimmy Kimmel Live and she said that her friend Jim was running it. We expected a stiff nosed Inn keeper watching our every move, I mean after all it is a working T.V. set. Jim set us at ease immediately. He was so laid back and nice, we could not believe it. The House was amazing and just being there kind of made it feel as if we were special. Nothing was off limits. Jim went out of his way to make it the best weekend ever. We would move into Chateau La Rue if they would let us. We are already starting to plan our next trip out.

P.S. The carriage house was amazing.

• Liked — The service
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
new york, new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2007

I was a little apprehensive....as I think were Tori and Dean when they went on this adventure.

But I couldnt have had a better time. Great rooms, amazing decor, wonderful quaint property....Tori and Dean succeeded in building a modernized bed and breakfast, which is what I see is the future of boutique hotels.

The town of Fallbrook is surprisingly a quaint and eclectic excursion. I certainly wouldn't live there, but it is great to visit--a true and unique escape.

I'll definitely return. Great job Tori and Dean!

• Liked — Modern, chic but comfortable...
  • Disliked — Wished I could have stayed longer...
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Oak Creek Manor Luxury Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!