“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Fallbrook, California
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Hamburger is average at best, fries are not! A better choice is Carl's. Nothing to write home about and we won't be going back any time soon.

Visited August 2012

Santa Ana
“A hole in the freeway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

One day I was waiting for a client in that area an to kill time I was cruising on highway 76. When I was approaching the highway 15, I saw a lot of people around a white shack so I had to to go back and check was going on. It was Nessy Burgers, I said to myself, I need to try this burgers and I was delighted I did it. I ordered the Nessy burger which it was big and juice and fries which are also big. Instead of ketchup I used Nessy's spread for my fries and it was so good. Honestly, Nessy has the quality of a Four Seasons' hamburger but I only paid $7 (Now is about $10 with fries and drink) instead of $25. No wonder this place is busy! I told my friends that if they ever go to that area they should tried it and they did. We are about 70 miles away from Nessy Burgers but sometimes during the year we organize to go there and If I am in the area is a must stop.
Recently, they changed their location a little more inside, behind a Mobile gas station. I think is more spacious. However, the only downside of Nessy's is the atmosphere. The sitting is outdoors and is very windy and flies like Nessy too, so sometimes you need to fight with them. I solve that issue eating in my car because these little creatures won't stop me to enjoying Nessy Burgers.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Temecula, Ca.
“Great Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

It has been a while since I ate here, and they have since moved the location. I keep saying that I am going to go back and try it again since the move to see if it is still just as good. All I remember is that it was a great burger. The place was always busy, so many people agree.

San Diego, California
“Hamburger was fresh and yummy. Outside seating only.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Ok. Bessie's is not for everyone. It's a burger stand at best with a few picnic tables to sit at. Fries were perfectly cooked (crispy on outside soft in inside). No frills at all. Take the time and enjoy the fresh air and sun.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Homestyle burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped by the location (food truck) after many reviews calling it one of the best burgers in SD. I was not sure what to expect but we ordered the burgers with fries. 10 minutes later we were presented with a monster size home-made looking burger. I was hungry and needed something greasy to absorb the alcohol from the wine tastings in Temecula and it hit the spot. I ate 1/2 the bruger before realizing I ate 1/2 the burger, LOL!
Negatives:
Flies and bees swatting made it a bit difficult to really enjoy the meal.

• Visited October 2012