“Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Fairfield, California, Usa
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a great place to get food! We have held Our Women's Family Breakfast here for the last few years! They are always good to us & are always friendly & warm! I love their bread & muffins! I would recommend this place to Family & Friends!

Visited January 2013

Benicia, California, United States
“A place I visit frequently”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Mimi's menu has been adapted to suit those who want to eat more lightly and yet have a delicious meal. The atmosphere is homey and no one rushes you out. The staff is friendly and helpful and they have put on some events for our employee's Christmas celebrations that were just wonderful - such cooperation in the planning.

Visited December 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The steak was not very tender but tasted alright. I got the wrong change at check out.
Happy New Year 2013.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clovis, California, United States
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I met my business associate for breakfast here. Very convinient location to freeway and open in time for a business breakfast.

I had scrambled egg whites and turkey sausage with a double espresso. The meal came out perfectly. My associate ordered toast and oatmeal. The sides just kept coming. Brown sugar, nuts, fruit, granola, raisins, etc.

We will definitely use Mimi's again in the future when we are in the area.

Visited December 2012
Davis, California
“Big disapppointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I took my granddaughter to Mimi's for our special holiday lunch, and what a disappointment! We had a long wait before the waiter even showed up at our table, and another long wait for our food. When our food finally came, it was the wrong order. My granddaughter had ordered grilled cheese, and they brought her a hamburger instead. When the grilled cheese did come, most of the cheese had melted onto the plate and there was very little left between the pieces of bread. In addition, both the cheese and the bread were glistening with grease. The apple sauce was tasteless. For dessert she had a brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce, and the brownie was so hard she couldn't even cut it. I diced it up with a knife, and it was still too hard to chew. My granddaughter is not a picky eater, but even she was disappointed. I had a salad which was fine - the spring greens were fresh, and there were a few strawberries and walnuts on top. I paid extra to have shrimp added to the salad, and got four very small shrimp - not worth the money. Neither of our water glasses were refilled during the meal. Basically very poor service and mediocre food at best. One other hint. If you must eat here, make sure you are seated in the dining room to the right as you come in the front door. Otherwise you'll be seated next to the counter where they prepare the smoothies, and you'll get to listen to the blenders running at speed during your meal.

• Visited November 2012