“Great service but.....” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great service but.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner. Our server was amazing and made some great suggestions for our sides. The meal was pretty good and we both tried frog legs for the first time. (interesting) My boyfriend had the salmon and I had the lamb chops. Within an hour after dinner he ended up getting very sick. When I called the next day I was placed on hold forever before I was able to talk to someone. Needless to say we won't be going back.

Visited April 2013

Oroville, California
“A lily pad in the ocean of fast food restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We enjoyed the Blue Frog Grog & Grill. We made reservations for dinner and got there a bit early. We got there early and grabbed a couple of stools at the bar. The bar tender was a blast to watch as she made many fun drinks and built beers as we sat there. The pours were good and her attitude was as well.

When we got our booth, we enjoyed the calm atmosphere and comfy seating. The seasoning of the meal was good. The garlic potatoes, which come with most entrees, were mild and tasty. My husband had the filet mignon, which was good and I had the duck. The duck was good, but honestly the best part of the meal was the spinach....... Usually the veggies of a meal are cursory at best, but being a veggie lover.... when I get good ones, I mention it. YUMMY!!!

The wait staff and bartenders were GREAT!!!

For this area, this is a great treat, as the restaurants are mostly fast food and pizza joints. Fun place to have a meal.

Anyway, this is a fun resting spot in the pond of Fairfield.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Reno, Nevada
“this place was hopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

we had a large group and the wait staff attended to us nicely, the food was good and everybody had a great time

Visited April 2012
Fair Oaks, California
“If the patio is free, sit out there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Food here is spectacular! Several beers on tap, since this is a micro brewery too. They have a great little outdoor patio with fire places and heaters on the ceiling. If you have a group and don't want to compete against the noise inside, try to get seated out on the patio. Great service too!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Took some associates for a business lunch here, the service and food were excellent. Great location and good value.

Visited February 2013