“Overall excellent, marred by some oversights, listed...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Napa Valley

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Napa Valley to your Saves list
Travelodge Napa Valley
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4625 Central Way, Fairfield, CA 94534 (Formerly Travelodge Fairfield/Napa Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #14 of 17 hotels in Fairfield
Los Angeles, California
“Overall excellent, marred by some oversights, listed...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Overall excellent, marred by some oversights, listed below:
=> Coffee and toilet paper were not replenished after they were consumed, even though the room was done at noon every day

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Ok $60 bucks is cheap, but I've been cheaper places that were better. Springs in the mattress poking me, bumping furniture in the middle of the night small rooms, and could not accept the smoke smell in the first room attempted.

Looks like the have permanent residents downstairs. And scary ones to boot.

Coffee was good, but we passed on the breakfast and went to a restaurant.

Would not recommend at any price.

Stayed July 2014
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel is much improved due to recent renovation. Staff informed me the construction was done about 1 weeks ago. I can see the dramatic difference between this stay and my last visit a few months ago. Our family stayed at the remodel double queen room which was converted from two previous loft room. The vaulted ceiling makes the room even bigger. Good value. The front desk agents are courteous and helpful. Room is clean. Will definitely come back again

Room Tip: The new remodel double queen room is very spacious and modern.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Walnut Creek, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What possessed me to stay here, I ask myself. I was visiting friends in Fairfield and wanted to get up the next morning to go to the wineries in Suisun Valley. I couldn't find a room in town, and lots of rooms in Cordelia were full, I think because it was Nascar weekend out at Sears Point. As I drove up to the motel, I noticed the huge power pole right in front of the building, and the scaffolding surrounding each building. Yes, like everyone has said, it's under construction. Be prepared to step over parts and tools and supplies. Lady with a baby was blocking the lobby door. Kids running through the lobby. Why are people just hanging out in the lobby?

I had booked a Queen room and the front desk lady said "Two doubles"? I was already late to my friend's party, so if I had more time I would have asked for the correct room. Walk into the room....gah! There is one double on the first floor, and another double up on the "loft" area. There is not enough room to walk past the downstairs bed to the bathroom because the stairs are in the way. Dirty as if housekeeping got interrupted in the middle of cleaning. A dirty rag was left in the bathroom, and a floating dead bug was in the toilet. No trashcan, one tiny bottle of shampoo, 1 soap. Carpet was somewhere between sticky and wet...I guess I would describe it as tacky. Do not remove your shoes to walk around in your room. Exposed pipes around the wall and ceiling,

What especially creeped me out, is that this seems to also be a residence motel in addition to a motel. Who is living there? Is it the housekeeping staff? The guys doing the construction? There are kids running around and bikes and toys and people just sort of milling about. When we got home at 11pm, in all honesty I didn't feel 100% safe because of the dudes just hanging around outside smoking. TV had a few scratchy channels, I just waiting for morning to I could leave. The best I can say is that the mattress was tolerable and I was not bitten by bedbugs.

And don't get me started on how they can have "Napa Valley" in their name....

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Travelodge Napa Valley? Share your experiences!