“Blond Hair in your food.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 197 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Huckleberry's is a franchise chain
Fairfield, California
“Blond Hair in your food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We found blond hair in our eggs. Then before we could eat my 2 year old niece found another blond hair in her food. I was so upset about it. I had the manger come over and tired to talk with. I asked him to take all plates and recook them all. He had the worse attuide I have ever seen. This is a public service place. And the manager act like it was my problem that I found hair in my food. In fact when we talk. He ask me had I ever got any of my hair in my food. My race is black, so we really don't have that problem. And what did my hair have to do with blond hair in my food. I didn't like how he handle it. So people be where. Look at your food for hair in it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Victorville, California
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

You get a lot of food for what you pay. Prices are very reasonable. Waitress was really nice.

Visited June 2012
Harshaw, Wisconsin
“Awesome Breakfast & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

A really good breakfast at a really good price, with great service. If you are staying at the Courtyard, you can walk here and get breakfast for 1/2 the price of breakfast at the hotel.

Visited May 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
“Solid Breakfast with a Cajun Flair”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Good food. Nice atmosphere, all booths, plus one big table in the back. I like to meet friends for breakfast here. They do not serve dinner, just breakfast and lunch. BTW- the bleu burger is good, and so is nearly all of breakfast. The manager is a little overbearing on the refills....is she bored? I mean, I'd like to sweeten my tea, and then drink it, not have to keep sweetening. Other than that, great place...great food.

Visited January 2012
fairfield, california
“Best breakfast in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

We have had breakfast at Huckleberry's on many occasions and have found it to be of consistently good service and quality. They have a good selection of lunch and breakfast items served by a very attentive and courteous staff. The food is always properly prepared and served hot. They also have a delightful children's menu that our twin grandsons enjoy. Get there early on Sundays as they often have a good size crowd.

• Visited March 2012