“Great ambiance and great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/monets-exeter
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great ambiance and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is incredible. It is nice and cosy, very parisien styled. The food is excellent. I got the beef wellington and my girlfriend the lobster ravioli. We also got to taste the lavender brie, which was delicious. I would defenitely go back! We would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the neigborhood

86% Recommend
Visalia, California
“Paris perfect in the middle of nowhere....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This place was phenomenal. The food was fantastic. I had the beef Wellington, with asparagus risotto. Excellent wine choices. I have eaten here several times, and I am always amazed at the different new plates that come out, love it. The food is always a pleasant surprise and absolutely delicious.

Visalia, California
“Reservation Needed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just a tip to all first timers for Monet's. Make a reservation if you are going. The place is tiny - maybe 7 tables?? If they suggest that you sit outside - don't do it. Its small also. They try to squeeze in 2 tables on each side of the door but really there is only space for one table on each side. So its uncomfortable. I would rather spend my money when I am comfortable. With all that aside, I would like to give this place another try - when I make a reservation. We decided to have a glass of wine and ordered the cheese plate. And leave it at that. Thus the rating.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
El Portal, California
“A Treasure in Exeter, CA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

A high quality, culinary arts experience in orchard country! We go as often as possible to enjoy a wonderful variety of meals prepared to perfection by the chef Fred Imbert and his staff. Typically the owner Jennifer Davis or one of her friendly staff greet us. The specials are typically what we order with whatever wine we are recommended to try. Tastings of wine are available before making a final choice. After a typically superb meal we'll save room for dessert prepared fresh by Hope Fields. If you are in the area you don't want to miss this incredible treasure.

• Visited March 2013
california
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 11:30 am and was first people there. Such a cute place! Lots of selections to choose from for lunch! Ordered a bottle if renwood. Had the salmon salad and wow it was amazing! Also had lobster salad and enjoyed that. But what was the best was the desserts! Omg! Strawberry Marie choc cake! To die for! Choc torte! Everything outstanding!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere