“French Cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/monets-exeter
Porterville, California
“French Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Who would ever think you'd find a great place like this in Exeter, of all places. The food is fantastic...I can't say enough good things about this place

Visalia, California, United States
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Small french cafe with gourmet prepared foods is comfortable and delicious. They can usually help you pair your wine with your food choice (but sometimes not depending on the experience of your server). The food has always been some of the best found in the great Visalia area.

Exeter, CA
“Monet's - slow service! Did I say slow service?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

There were seven of us with a reservation for 6PM. It was mentioned to us upon arrival, that it would be nice if we were out of our space by 8PM, as they had another reservation. Hmmm. Not sure what to think about that, but whether we were out or not, was really dependent upon the service we received. Service was very slow. Appeared to be only one waitress working the restaurant. Water was delivered and then drinks - oops bread will be right out - never came. Entrees were served - over half were luke warm. One was warm, others were bordering on cold. Dessert menus were offered, but never delivered. Coffee was ordered, but never delivered. The place is very cute and has such potential. It's just too bad that the service is consistently poor - the food is good when it is served appropriately.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tc1957
“EXCELLENT, WONDERFUL ECT. ECT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

My mom, sister and I just had the most wonderful lunch at Monet's. This is my 3rd visit and i can't tell you how wonderful each trip has been. The food has been excellent and delightful. Was so good, the staff can't say enough about in the service or how friendly they are. I'm coming back in March and can't wait till we can go to enjoy ourselfes again. I get lost in where I am eating, I might be in a little cafe in Paris not in a great small town of Exeter.Have to thank my sister for taking me there for the first time, because it's a place that I can't wait to go back too.. Thank you Monet's!!!!!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Visalia, California
“Best kept secret in Central Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great food! Great service! Great selection of wine. Nice romantic dinner at a resonable price.

• Visited October 2011