My husband and I stopped here for 1 night on our way from Santa Rosa (California) up to Grants Pass (Oregon). It was a good location as it is around half way on the more scenic route which was the purpose of the trip. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful with fresh made cookies sat there to temp you.
The hotel is right off 101 pretty much as you get to Eureka so if you were arriving at night it would be easy to find and has a Mall and supermarket for groceries right next door. The rooms have coffee makers, fridge and microwave, so apart from cutlery and dishes you're all set for self catering. The beds were comfy and the room was quiet, I guess it will be different if you are next to the road but most rooms around the main block looked ok (they had parking in the middle so it's easy to get your bags to your car).
The room doors open straight out onto the outside walkway (just 3 levels high) so if you are extra security conscious you may not like it, but they seemed to have plenty of security in place and it didn't look like the type of place that you need to be worried about.
They have a washer and dryer for guest laundry although the washer broke just before we wanted to use it, so a bit of hand washing had to be done, they have a change machine
and sell detergent from a dispenser, so it's all there for you. The dryer is just a pay as you go 25c for each 7 mins. Handily it's located right next to the swimming pool and hot tub so we went for a dip whilst we waited.
The breakfast is fairly basic, paper bowls and cups etc, but all included so pretty good value for money if you ask me and the coffee was good. All in all, for the money it was a great place that I would highly recommend to anyway needing a place to stay for a night or 2 in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn we have all of our travelers needs in mind, we offer free wifi all rooms,and dsl in some rooms, free breakfast buffett, indoor/outdoor pool and spa, guest laudry and fitness center onsite. We have two restraunts onsite Shamus T Bones steakhouse also offering fresh sefood and a wide variety of bbq steaks ribs etc. We also have Marie Calenders restraunt onsite serving up yummy pies and homestyle comfort foods. Come in and relax in one of our many suites available. Extra ammenities also provided at the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayshore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayshore Hotel Eureka
- Best Western Bayshore Hotel
- Best Western Eureka
- Eureka Best Western