My sister and I booked our rooms at the Mediteran through bidding on Priceline.com. When we saw that the location was not a name brand hotel/motel, we were quite nervous. But after arriving our fears went away. Our first impression from the outside was that the motel was average looking but clean, so that was a plus. Then lady at the front desk was every friendly and arrange for me and my sister to have rooms next to each other, so that was another plus. Then to our surprise, the rooms turned out to be pretty nice and with clean bathrooms (a big must for me). Each room had a huge wide screen television mounted on the wall, a microwave, a refrigerator, a table with 2 chairs, and a small walk-in closet. The best part for both of us were the beds, which were very comfortable and also clean. I'm really sensitive to smells, but I did not detect any weird odors on the bed or in the room. The location was great, just 20-30 minutes to most of the San Diego area tourist spots, and 5 minutes away from a major mall. Overall we had a really enjoyable stay at the Mediteran and for a really good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A independant motel with Franchise Quality...you will be impressed. Your home away from home. All newly renovated and Furnished 2008 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Motel Mediteran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Mediteran Hotel Escondido
- Mediteran Hotel Escondido
- Mediteran Motel Escondido