“Like always a good restaurant meals and services” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
“Like always a good restaurant meals and services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

this is a good restaurant to expend a nice evening, good service, meals, prices and location, the pizza gourmet it is delicius!!,

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tyrone, Pennsylvania
“Great place to meet with friends or family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were immediately seated for lunch with our friends that we hadn't seen in years. The five of us all ordered the luncheon specials including the soups of the day.

To say the least all of us were pleased. Just right for lunch. The servings were just right and would satisfy many people who had a time limit for lunch.

Visited December 2012
Carlsbad, California
“Expensive yet tastes mediocore”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I've tried it a few times and just can't find anything that tastes better than cheap pasta at any restaurant. At like $20 a plate after tax and tip, I can't afford to risk being disappointed again

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Noticed this place had some poor reviews, but has picked up so we gave it a try. Busy on a Monday night with a 20 minute wait. Minestrone soup was great! Good Italian fare with friendly servers. Can't beat Mom's spaghetti and meat balls. My wife had the mushroom ravioli which said was delicious even with the sauce being a little thin. Very good for a chain.

San Marcos, California
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My friend and I went to Escondido Macroni Grill for the first time for lunch today. We usually go to the one in oceanside because it's more convenient - but we were in the neighborhood. Based on our experiences in Oceanside, we expected good things - and were not disappointed.

Everything was excellent! Starting with the Bloody Marys (without being overcharge for a "special" vodka). The service was outstanding. This is fine dining without the price. I had shrimp portofino which was as good as it was last time I had it in Oceanside. My friend had pasta Milano. I didn't taste it but she said it was very good. The hot bread loaf is excellent with the Oil/vinegar dip.

Salad does not come with the meal but I ordered the Ceasar salad which was very good as well. Lots of parmesean cheese and not drowing in dressing.. My friend had a fresh greens salad that she did not care for. Our server, Jessica, came to clear dishes and asked her if she's still working on the salad. She said no and explained (without complaining) it was not to her liking. She said it was bitter (maybe arugala?). Our server, Jessica, asked the manager to come clear the dish. When she did, she said she would take it off the bill. Totally unexected.

Jessica was one of, the best servers I think we've had. Attentive but not overbearing, efficient, helpful and FRIENDLY. It was a pleasure having her as our server. I really believe a lot of enjoyment in restaurant dining is the server. If the food is the best but the service is the worst - you remember the service.

The quantity of food served was very generous. I'm a light eater so I seldom finish a meal. I took home more than I ate. My friend usually finishes her meal. She, also took some home. Very good value.

• Visited October 2012