“Thank God I found this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 307 Restaurants in Escondido
Cuisines: Vietnamese
San Diego
“Thank God I found this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Pho Lena and Grill is the best I've found in North County. I recently went there for carry out service. The staff is fantastic. They are super nice, attentive, and just all around AWESOME! The restaurant is nice and clean. Next time, I intend to eat in rather than carry out. I ordered Pho for my husband and me. It was delicious, flavorful, and fresh. They had it ready for me quickly and again upon checking out, they were sooo soo nice. I also ordered the lettuce wrap appetizer which is cooked with turkey meat. My hubby is not a turkey meat lover but he grabbed for the last wrap like someone getting the last deal on black friday. I will go back to this place a million times over. I hope they stay in business for as long as I live here.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Manhattan Beach, California
“The Best Vietnamese Restaurant in North San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I took my family here for the first time and we all loved it. It's located in a strip mall where there are plenty of parking spaces. The inside is very clean and spacious with modern decor. The food is fantastic...very fresh, authentic, generously sized, and reasonably priced. Lots of dishes on their menu. It's family owned so all the servers were very friendly and helpful in making our selections. My favorite is the vermicilli noodles with charbroiled pork & shrimp and the tri-color beans & coconut dessert. My wife and kids loved their Pho and fruit smoothies. Oh, they don't bring the check to the table, so you would need to go to the cashier to pay....very typical in most Viet restaurants. It's relatively close to the San Diego Wild Animal Park and Legoland too.

• Visited September 2011