“Girls night out” 5 of 5 stars

Description: phone # is 760 745-8007
San Marcos, California
“Girls night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friends and i had been to Vinz before and wanted to go again. We were going for a birthday celebration and had made a reservation as it was a Saturday night and they are BUSY. Our table was ready for us when we got there. Nice wine selection and the pizza was very good. Saturday in the afternoons they have happy hour, great menu choices and wine selection. If you want an out of the way little spot, this is it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Escondido, California
“Adorable place that never has what you want”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Vinz makes it difficult to like them yet I return for the cute patio (because I can bring my dog), decent wine selection and good food...when they have it. I have eaten there countless times and EVERY time, they are either out of the wine or entree I want. I am not exaggerating. It is so predictable and what's frustrating is that they don't seem to care.

However, you should still go. Go when it's nice outside, especially early on a Friday night during Cruisin' Grand. Their pizza is great and there is no better spot to enjoy people, dog, classic car watching and a glass of wine...if they have it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Ambiance and WOW the Service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The food was terrific, great prices and a bountiful menu to choose from! The staff was great, and had us all laughing and know that next time I am in Escondido I will certainly return!!

Visited January 2013
Escondido, California
“Always good food and wine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I frequent Vinz at least once every 2-3 weeks and we've NEVER been disappointed. They have a good selection of wines, which they rotate every few weeks/months. The food is always great and the prices are fantastic. Love!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego
“A Little Bit of Everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food is fresh and tastefully served. They purchase their vegetables from the weekly downtown farmer's market. Good bar scene and easy listening live entertainment.

Visited December 2012