“Best Pizza in a Long Time! ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 254 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Best Pizza in a Long Time! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I went yesterday and liked it so much we went again today! We had 3 different types of pizza and a capstone. YUMMY! They have an award winning pastry chef but didn't have room either trip. Maybe next time.

Murrieta
“Fabulous Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Leucadia Pizza has been a Encinitas Icon for many years. You won't leave hungry from here. They offer very unique combinations and a variety of sauces. Wheat and Gluten Free Crust is also available. Their pasta dishes are to die for.

Visited August 2013
Fresno
“Great family restaurant - but bring back the veal parmigiana!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed going to Leucadia Pizzaria for years (with my in-laws). The staff are very pleasant and accommodating, especially to my 88 year old father-in-law, who uses a walker and has very limited vision and hearing. Every time we go there, he and I order the veal parmigiana, which is always excellent! My husband and mother-in-law have tried various other dishes and have always been pleased, if not wowed, with them. The salad with the walnuts and pears (and Gorgonzola cheese - I think - not sure, though!), is great and we usually just order a big one and split it between 3 of us. The garlic bread is yummy and a perfect starter to the evening. Unfortunately when we went there last weekend we were informed that the veal was no longer on the menu! :-( BIG disappointment! My in-laws rarely dine out -because of his physical limitations. In spite of the other great attributes Leucadia Pizzeria has (the cheesecake with ?raspberry? sauce is also TO DIE FOR!), we'll be going to The Fishwife or Ruth Chris instead - unless the veal parmigiana reappears on the menu. Dining out is a big deal for my father-in-law and that was the main reason we frequented LP & I!!! :-(

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“gotta eat here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

family style pizza place we frequent every time we are in Encinitas. Involves patrons in naming their fish as they aquire them for their aqaurium. food is awesome with generous helpings and friendly service

Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, NV
“Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This pizzeria rocks!! Our friends had their wedding reception here, the food is great and the service was impeccable! Had a great time!

Visited June 2013