“Delicious!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Las Vegas, NV
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We were on vacation and staying in Encinitas. It was a short drive to find this yummy pizza shop. Close to the beach and in a cute little area we were definitely not disappointed! Although the restaurant itself is a little rundown and it seemed like they didn't have air conditioning, the pizza was amazing! So many options and reasonably priced. We will definitely return when we are in the area again!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

medford
“pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

great pesto pizza that is HUGE and worth the $$$. we are all vegetarian and love this place

Visited June 2011
San Diego, California
“OMG Only a few reviews??!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Everyone goes here. This is "the" place locals go forizza. No atmosphere but you can sit at the sidewalk tables and/or walk a block to the beach. Afterward, walk a block to yogurt shop.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best Pizza in Years - can I take the whole place home with me?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

While at the beach I saw the biggest pizza box I had ever seen - I asked about and was told about Manhattan Giant Pizza in Encinitas. Some of the best pizza I have ever had. Full size pizzas, ginormous pizzas, and even pizza by the 18" slice... Great pizza, great value, and great service - the owner kids with the staff and the customers and make ordering a pizza a fun experience. Watching one of these 36" hand thrown pizzas being made is facinating! I will visit again on my next trip through southern California!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monrovia
“Real East Coast pizza right here in Encinitas CA! YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

Who knew? I stumbed on Manhattan Giant Pizza since my 5 year old didn't want Raul's mexican food across the street but he loves pizza. It was about 8 o'clock on Thursday and I happen to notice there's a pizza place there so off we went. Well to my SHOCK, I took one look at the slices and was like whaaaa, they're as long as my forearm. The guy making them was flipping that dough like out of a movie - huge! And he caught it. I noticed they used super fresh ingredients and it smelled sooooooooooooo yummy. They are thinner slices with loads of flavor, it just melted in your mouth! The best thing too, SUPER CHEAP! About $3 bucks and change for one of those huge slices. If you're on a budget this is the best tasting pizza and it won't break the bank. What a find - and it's close the beach right off D street. Behind the 7-11. Only thing watch out for the loads and loads of teeny boppers that seem to live there. It's in their budget....no frills place but the best you will ever have!

• Visited May 2011