Caveat that my trip here did not include anything on the west side of the bridge.
This hotel is very clean, staffed well, and very well located for any trip that includes the east bay area and north. Parking was gratis which is uncommon in SF area. Room was large with updated decor and furniture. Bathroom was very clean and obviously scrubbed well (tile, grout, carpet, etc.). Dinner was good, salad was excellent but burger was average. Beer was ice cold. Breakfast was a good choice of buffet items and priced reasonably well for business hotel.
My only complaint is that the mattress was hard and old, pillows were uncomfortably hard, and the room lighting was poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, Ca. The hotel boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and is perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and BookIt.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville