A pretty nice hotel. Especially if you need to drive into or through SF the next day. Easy access to the bridge. On site parking a big plus. The bay "views" are not that big a plus though. Nice staff. Good rate, however, book online and not over the phone if you want to save money. I'm talking 25% or so. I felt a little overcharged after finding out. It is clean, and fairly priced. And that is what counts. No real regrets at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, Ca. The hotel boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and is perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville