I chose the Sheraton Four Points because of it's central location to everything I wanted to do in the Bay Area that weekend. I checked in after running around Berkeley all day and was aaasigned to a non-smoking room on the 4th Floor. Upon Entering my room I was greeted with a ver pungent odor like an undiluted cleaning solvent. I opened the sliding doors in hopes of the smell disapating, but within 5 minutes hed to return to the front desk and ask to be relocated. My second rom had a much more pleasant aroma to it, but it was also of a cleaning agent.
I have stayed at Four Points in Dubai and Sydney...I am an SPG membera dn always try to stay loyal to the brand, but this was simply not a good experience. From the freeway noise to the homeless people manning the parking lot, it was just bad. When I return in October I will stay at The Westin SFO and make the drive to everywhere I need to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge is near downtown San Francisco and Oakland, and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys are a scenic drive from our newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge
- Sheraton Emeryville
- Four Points Emeryville
- Emeryville Sheraton
- Emeryville Four Points